OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Thread: Small Fundraiser Needed, Please Read!

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 20,762 Times in 8,580 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Small Fundraiser Needed, Please Read!

Hi All, never thought we would have to do this but we are in need of some small funds to purchase something for the forum.

I need to purchase another domain name (a domain name is a website name for example: nissanpatrol.com.au).

Something may happen one day and I want to make sure that if that day ever comes this forum is protected for the future. By purchasing another domain name this will ensure that the future of this site will be ok and will not ever be shut down.

This name has been offered to me at $500 (good cheap price) which is a lot of money for me at the moment and without getting any return I am hoping to raise a small amount of money to purchase this name.

Once I have got the name I will let you all know more about this story but I want to be careful what I publish on here before the transaction is complete...lol

Anyways, I can put in $200 and hoping to raise $300 from members to help out.

Suggested donation is $10 or $15, so we only need 20 or 30 members to help out and then I'm done.

I really appreciate any help guys and girls and I never wanted to ask for any money but by getting this name it will be a huge help to the community here.

All I can offer in return if you want to donate is a custom user title under your name if you would like. If you do donate money, please put your username on the details and email me your desired custom user title and your username.

If you cannot donate any money due to personal reasons then I totally understand and ask that you contribute to the forum in other ways such as adding more information and photos.

My bank details are below and again, million thank you's to everyone's involvement in the entire forum to date regardless if you donate or not, great work!!!

Andy

Commonwealth Bank

BSB: 063 478

ACC: 1003 1135

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

DX grunt (10th November 2010), NissanGQ4.2 (9th November 2010), tusman (1st February 2012)