Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When you take kids camping

Thanks
    Thanked 6,404 Times in 2,989 Posts
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another thing at this time of the year is to watch out for Snakes.
    Keep safe in the Camping Season

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

threedogs (5th October 2012)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    True I hate them, never step over a log out walking, kick it first then stand on it. have a look then proceed.
    snakes agghhhhh give me the willies, touch wood never seen one at this camping spot yet.
    Mate was digging scub worms near Yea in Vic, and dug up black snake LMFOA then ran like all get out.
    shit it was funny.
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Thanks
    Thanked 5,115 Times in 2,901 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a baby red belly black snake cross the river and ip through our camp site bout 5 years back. Haven't seen one since. But I am always sh*t scared, triple checking when out looking and cutting campfire wood.

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........
    2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 Times in 1,250 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bunch of women! haha

Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, just very careful, cos I'm the type of person to find trouble where ever I go.

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........
    2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is why we go camping on the Murray.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349430447.859086.jpg

Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is my shelf just for camping gear only. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349495736.483532.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thats one horse of a cod, should start new thread for fresh water fishing?
    How do you find Auspit??
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first time I took it camping they all look at it and said it a useless piece of shizen, until I cooked on it, now they all say make sure you bring the auspit
    It is expensive for what it is, but bit has it paid for itself. Just throw on what ever you want, turn it on, come back when it's ready. Beautiful, can't rate it highly enough. Get one and you won't go back.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by threedogs View Post
    Thats one horse of a cod
    This Murray Cod is just a Shetland pony compared my mate Karl, his was 123cm
    96lbs, just missed the 100lb'der he had been after for the last 7 years.
    It was as big as a 4 burner BBQ with side tables. I can't find the picture now but he has a photo with a largish saucepan in it mouth with space for a bigger one.
    We found 4 golf balls and a 45cm carp maybe a few hours old in its guts and still hit the lure like a maniac.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast