Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: rear side window rubbers

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will do thanks, no great hurry yet just gettin organised for the big stripdown

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by toddrhind View Post
    ha know the place, do you know the corn - grain silo's / public weighbridge @ st marys, worked there 4 10 years!!! You lived at Emu Plains!!!!!! I work there now 10 min drive from home and love it here in the mountains Why the change Tim?
    Long and short of it was, I came down the=at way for missus to be close to her sister. Stayed their place until findinh rental, got work, missus ended up in Nepean with Pnuemonia, things just started coming right and my sister(who was storing my val and some other stuff) said she was going to move so I'll have to get my gear out. A few days l8r I lost me job, and I decided it was easier to move back up here. So had huge garage sale, a real success, decided to get a wendys thickshake @ centro and go to park by RSL, as we drove slowly past entrance of club, a parked Indian/paki cabbie swung out without looking slamming into my commodore. Writing it off. So great now we have no car to get us back to Qld.
    So mate come and saved us for $800. Oh and I got my 1st patrol in emu just on the other side of the river and that went on mates tilt tray up here to Qld. Since sold it.

Still love the area though. Especially the junk shop out at Londonerry and the one off elizabeth dr.
    Getting Older Is Unavoidable, Growing Up Is Optional!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the quick rundown Tim, its good to get 2 know you guys on the forum. Sorry 2 mike for hijacking his post .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12