OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My ride (Y60-3door-TD42-manual transmission-rear diffblock )

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ride (Y60-3door-TD42-manual transmission-rear diffblock )

Heres my ride the way it is today:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anton1981 For This Useful Post:

AB (30th August 2012)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    howether it is no always was shiny like this, this way i have it for last year....that is how it looked 2 years before:

that was very sad picture, and for 1 year it was hanging in that garage half way disassembled....finally in december 2010 i found people with whom finally we understood each other about the job to be done.....so first thing was done is frame.......all the nasty rust cut off anf virtually half of the frame was builded from scratch

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    since body lift was planed, it was stupid not to use the niche made bu it to increase the fuel tank....more over, the tank i had was leaking and rusted, so it was replaced by custom aluminum tank with usable volume of 140-145 liters.

while fixing the frame, front winch was embedded in it as well:

side steps were made and fixed and the whole thing was rolled out into snow in winter to rest there for almost half a year until i was pounding together some money and deciding wich way to go further....in late june 2011 the car started it engine (amazed every one) and poor and sick old RD28T made its last meters rolling it into garage again....the car was split into to

and pile of rust and trush into wich become old body was removed and scraped

the chases with new lifted suspension was prepared to meet its new friends

this badboy does not need to be introduced for people here....the whole assembly jumped onto chassis

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    body is ready to jump on as well

so here we are looking kinda funny with old tiny donuts:

still a mess inside.....at this point people ran to scrap yourd in search for the old body ....to make a perfect fit they cut out motorshield from scraped body, shaved the newone and welded oldone on the new one, so that left hand car can be assembled from new right hand body....since it was all disassembled, lower boudy sound proofing was done too

rear and front armor was custom build and put on along with the new 35` donuts and aluminum stear anr "rooflagage"

SO ON 22.08.2011 THE CAR WAS DRIVEN AWAY BY ME.....you gona laugh but it is not compleatly done still....2 days ago i again roled it into work for some more or less serious but not so noticeable works to be done....if you enjoyed this post, and want to help and you have electroscheme of 24volts Y60- that would be awesome, since here are only 12v schemes in russia.....the one i managed to find is in japaneese, wich does not help.....so if you have it in english please share.

Thank you for watching/reading!
    PS-sorry my lousy english
    PSS-originally i posted this pictures and much more on russian website in my thread there.....yes you can use this pics-material, just cut off number plates
    PSSS- every thing was done according to russian legislation, i have all the necessary documents to prove that no stealing/smuggling was evolved.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anton1981 For This Useful Post:

AB (30th August 2012), MudRunnerTD (1st September 2012)

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like a lot of work has gone into it and it's turned out great.
    i love the rear winch setup.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,953 Times in 6,829 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very Soopa cool mate well done looks excellant. Ok whats the story with the white one in the background:-)

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx! there are some problems still wich i am going to finish in short time....i wanted to build a fun car to hit the mud hard.....now it is mutating into expedition car, since i tryed few 4x4 club goverings with competitions, and it feels bad then you damage it.....i want separate junk car for that kinda fun ))))

front winch is set up good too.......some idiot droped concreat block into litle body of water wich i hit going about 20km/h......the impact was realy bad......still body lift withstood it so did the front part.....the block hit the mouth of the front winch.....bumper toor no damage....the mouth got a bit bended, but it didnt even lost asinge roller.....that was a lucky one )

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the wite one belongs to people who did the job....its a longone on 33`

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this time i took the car to different people since electric guy of this ones really peased me off and they dednt done small works they had to.....althou i am not coming to them any more, looking at metal work wey did very well

Thanks
    Thanked 12,953 Times in 6,829 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate 17 more posts and ya have the manual. If you head over to the intros and welcome 17 new members youll have the manual tonight :-)

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast