User Tag List

Thread: Janowen Hills

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Janowen Hills

Hey guys just got back from a day trip out to Janowen Hills. This place is awesome, great tracks ranging from easy to extreme. Good play area with wombat holes, cars to drive over, tractor tyres, mud hols etc. The map was 90% accurate and fairly easy to read. There are only about 67 tracks in total but there are alot of play areas off most of the tracks where all the fun is.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 5,663 Times in 3,158 Posts
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah agreed mate janowen and the springs are prob my pick of all the parks in SE QLD. The owners of both parks run a god setup and are friendly and easy to talk to. And as you said the tracks are all quite easily accessible and have a good range.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,115 Times in 2,901 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a great place to visit next time I'm up there now that I have real 4x4. (no GQ comments please)
    2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.

Driving the Beerbulance around the Tweed Coast
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went out here to watch Tough Tracks last weekend. From what I had seen, the tracks are amazing, and from what I remember (Boys weekend, no driving, lots of drinking) everything was numbered, tracks ranged from as easy as doing it in the wifes focus, all the way through to not being able to walk it.

Will be heading back out there soon with the Pootrol
    33's, 2' lift, Snorkel, Warn XD95000 Winch (Just exploded... July 2014), UHF, 6 Point Cage, and no clue on how to use any of it... I drove over a gutter once!!! and it wasn't the rounded variety either!!!