Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by threedogs View Post
    Yeah had one of those 1.5 seats in the troopy, as soon as I had some $$$$$
    I fitted 2 bucket seats.
    Have you thought doing the two bucket conversion and centre console like others have done.
    or does this set up suit what you do ??

Will the door cards be similar that would look awesomer, [new word] lol
    Have thought about it, but that's it. I got 2 x Recaro seats quoted from brand new and was quoted $5,000 for 2 seats. Can't remember if that included going over the pits and a new compliance plate fitted, coz I'm going from a 3 seater to a 2 seater.

My travelling style has changed considerably since my wife has stuffed her back. I drove 800k's on the weekend, and she was on pain killers all the way there and back. She reckons it's all the vibration from my vehicle. Mind you, I was fully loaded and had the back tyres at 46 psi and the front at 42. I had 180lts of fuel and 130 litres of water and the rest of the stuff I carry.

Basically, if we want to go camping, we have to take 2 vehicles. Off road is out of the question for her, so the past 2 years, I've been doing a lot of solo stuff, which is hurting our relationship and fun.

I've got a roof console with storage and apart from that, I don't like stuff unrestrained in the front, so it normally goes in the back.
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DX grunt For This Useful Post:

4bye4 (20th February 2017)