User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Western Australia Forum Get Together

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That'd be right. . . . . first day back at work is the 27th, might have to get the flu? Put me down as a maybe, but probably more likely a no

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 3,788 Times in 2,090 Posts
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This trip has been postponed, will let everyone know the new dates.............sorry but it is a long weekend and I know that some may wish to spend it with the family as they come first......stay tuned for an update soon
    If any members require assistance in anything regarding this forum, just let me know via a PM and I will help you in any way that I can.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    camp ovens ROCK work out bush and have used them many a time, some stints on a daily bassis.
    prep a roast stab holes cram garlic and rosemary etc in the holes, small amout of water in the bottom,rub with oil
    BAM onto some hot coals, chuck a few red coals on top. give it about 45min and throw in chopped prepped vegies
    give it another 45min and then start checking.
    it wont take long and i garantee you, that you will go back again and again and again. wins over a BBQ or home cooked meal any day.

if its just a couple mates you just flip the lid over and fork it down straight off that as a plate........... sooooooooooo delicious................agghhhhhhhhh juicey mouth!!!!!!!!!
    '92 (MIGHTY) GQ ST 3.0L Duel Petrol / LPG, 2" Pedders Suspension Lift on 33x12.5x15 BigHorns
    Lukey 2.5" Performance Exhaust with Extractors, snorkel
    Auto Lokka In The Front, Duel Batteries, Stiff Deep Dish Steering Wheel,

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rustyboner81 For This Useful Post:

Woof (19th August 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustyboner81 View Post
    camp ovens ROCK work out bush and have used them many a time, some stints on a daily bassis.
    prep a roast stab holes cram garlic and rosemary etc in the holes, small amout of water in the bottom,rub with oil
    BAM onto some hot coals, chuck a few red coals on top. give it about 45min and throw in chopped prepped vegies
    give it another 45min and then start checking.
    it wont take long and i garantee you, that you will go back again and again and again. wins over a BBQ or home cooked meal any day.

if its just a couple mates you just flip the lid over and fork it down straight off that as a plate........... sooooooooooo delicious................agghhhhhhhhh juicey mouth!!!!!!!!!
    Nice one. Will try it once I move.

I've got a Cobb cooker as well. Had quite a few meals out of that and the meat melts in your mouth. Beautiful.
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustyboner81 View Post
    camp ovens ROCK work out bush and have used them many a time, some stints on a daily bassis. prep a roast stab...
    Never used a camp oven but keen to. Might get one over next couple weeks and give it a go. But is the first meal a damper or roast

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry guys can't make any thing in September as I'm currently in albury and October I'm cleaning and packing a house up and on November I'm driving back to Darwin so I can be shipped out to the Ghan in december so don't have much time sorry fellas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12