OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In between Fishing and 4WD'ing ... I got married!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrig View Post
    Yep, that's right ... married ...

Took the plunge and thought, it's going to happen at some stage, so it may as well be in the middle of a 4 day weekend at Moreton Island fishing and 4wd'ing ... I kid you not. The wife was all for it.

Top weekend (i'll post some pics later - of the 4wd'ing and fish of course ... who wants to look through wedding photos??), 33 people, 5 cars, 10 fishing rods, good food, beautiful scenery, plenty of grog, and of course, a wedding ceremony on the beach ... me and the missus were lucky to make it back in time as we both had a line in till about an hour before the ceremony!!! She loves all things outdoors, so quite frankly, the perfect wife !!! Half the guests were in cargo shorts and button up shirts (no shoes all round) - very casual and just the way we wanted it.

Anyone else done a 'big' event like this? Let everyone know the most off the chart, casual, impromptu etc event you've ever been to/organised.
    good on ya mate but if ya dwell on the negatives it will only get ya down, the idea is to only concentrate on the good things like 4wding and fishing then when ya go next time ya wont be put of by dwelling on what else could go wrong LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Western Patrol Club member

GQ with 5.7 Gen 111 V8, Dual ARB airlockers, 33" Coopers, 9000lb Premier winch, Black Widow draws

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Top call mate - the old 20/20 hindsight has kicked in, and now I realise it was all a ruse to get me over there and get married ... well, I'll show her - next time we go, no ceremony!!! Fishing, drinking, smoking, eating, and 4wd'ing only!!! LOL ...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats Bigrig.

May you and yours spend many nights on the beach.

Take care out there.

Ross
    DX grunt
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Ross - spend many nights on the beach we will ... rod in one hand (fishing rod lads!! lol), tinnie and smoke in the other ... I guess I could have been romantic and suggested "hand in hand" with each other, but who am I kidding!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123