User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gps navigation radio combo

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had a look at the Eonon website that has a excellent video about the unit.
    I will have to query what comes with the unit and the correct one for a GU Patrol 03.
    The unit certainly looks the part, also thanks for the quick reply. ��
    Cheers.
    03 Patrol Series 111 GU 3.0 Turbo Diesel,3" Ironman lift,Ironman shocks,33" Wild trac A/Ts,Rock sliders, Lightforce 240 spotties,Rhino Pioneer Rack,40tl Engel fridge,GME uhf aerial, Safari snorkel and upgraded recovery points.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This Eclipse unit came standard with the Patrol Simpson edition.

http://www.eclipse-web.com/au/produc...ion/avn/827ga/

MainFeature

• 7” Wide QVGA Touch Panel Display
    • GPS Map of the Australia/New Zealand
    • DVD-Video, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3, WMA Playback
    • USB Connection for DivX, MP3, WMA, AAC Playback • Video Output for Rear Monitor • AV Input
    • Ready for USB Direct Connection for iPod/iPhone • Ready for Rear View Camera
    • Built-in Bluetooth® Wireless Technology for Hands-free and Audio Streaming(Parrot Bluetooth Built-in)
    • Built in RDS-TMC (SUNA GPS Traffic Updates TM) • ESN (ECLIPSE Security Network)
    • Voice Control (music search for USB/iPod/Hands-free and navigation destination search)
    • Steering Wheel Controls(Built-in)
    2012 GU Patrol Simpson Edition. Auto. UHF, Bull Bar, 2" lift with Koni shocks, dobinson coils. 3" stainless Steel Exhaust.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought one of the eonon's It looked awesome. $350 with aussie maps. Cant Wait to put it in.
    If it does'nt go hard, Stroke It.

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey tricks. where did you get that one from. and are they off road maps or just the standard street ones.
    cheers

Thanks
    Thanked 1,903 Times in 1,096 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beexy, go to www.eonon.com and they have them all listed there.

They run WinCE so you can load Memory Maps / Ozi so the offroad maps can be used.

The units come with Sygic on-road maps but you can Igo etc from them as well. I bought the latest Igo on SD delivered for $20 and works like a dream
    2009 GU ST 4.8L AUTO WAGON, 2" OME LIFT, 33" A/T'S, ARB DELUXE BAR, WARN XD9000 WINCH, NARVA 170 SPOTTIES, SCRUB BARS / SIDE STEPS, LONG RANGE TANK, DUALL BATTS, REAR DRAWER SYSTEM, ARB AWNING, KAYMAR REAR WHEEL CARRIER, 3" ZORST

www.swat4x4.com

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Here's my double din job. it has DVD,CD,USB,SD Card,GPS,Blue Tooth, DBV TV, reverse camera ready, iPOD, does other stuff I'm sure.
    This unit has fixed screen which is what I wanted, easy to use. Alse got a 15" flip down DVD/TV screen from that eonon. was going to mount in the cargo area
    of my GU. we'll see.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oncedisturbed View Post
    best one I have done so far is a 2DIN Eonon unit - cost was roughly $350 to the door. full reverse camera, GPS, dvd, tv and the rest of the gizmo's. easy as to install, just need and aearial adapter and aerpro wiring harness and can install from scratch in around 30 mins

I have put several different ones in from no-names and to brand names etc and these are by far the best without breaking the bank. They come with Sygic maps but you run any that use WinCE systems which covers memory maps and Oziexplorer as well
    ill second this, value for money you cant go past it. i have installed a few of these and they are fairly straight forward. just remember to configure the port for the GPS antenna within the maps, and one other thing is try to find an Eonon unit with an external mike for the BT handsfree, the radio mounted ones are rubbish.
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    external mic is the way to go but having said that, the built in mic in the wife's eonon unit leaves my external JVC mic to crap
    2009 GU ST 4.8L AUTO WAGON, 2" OME LIFT, 33" A/T'S, ARB DELUXE BAR, WARN XD9000 WINCH, NARVA 170 SPOTTIES, SCRUB BARS / SIDE STEPS, LONG RANGE TANK, DUALL BATTS, REAR DRAWER SYSTEM, ARB AWNING, KAYMAR REAR WHEEL CARRIER, 3" ZORST

www.swat4x4.com

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi gu8 patrol, did the hema maps come with it or is that something u download later on?
    Also was it difficult to install?
    I have a GU 03 series 3 with the standard cassette deck radio.
    Any answers would be great.

Cheers
    03 Patrol Series 111 GU 3.0 Turbo Diesel,3" Ironman lift,Ironman shocks,33" Wild trac A/Ts,Rock sliders, Lightforce 240 spotties,Rhino Pioneer Rack,40tl Engel fridge,GME uhf aerial, Safari snorkel and upgraded recovery points.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Supes, if you get a unit that runs WinCE - and you want to use HEMA maps - load either OziExplorer or Memory Maps into it.

Easy as to install - hardest / longest part is running the GPS receiver through to the engine bay

www.swat4x4.com

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast