OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The AWESOME practical joke thread.

Patrol Guru
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best tool for that is a small set of nail scissors. You can stick them through the gap to cut the cable ties without damaging the swag.

Tipsy-tap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

RIP - valued member and true gentleman of this forum that will be missed by many! Silver's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Years ago, on Funniest Home Video two or three blokes hoiked a fair si2ed goanna into a fairly small dome tent and dropped the 2ipper again.

The tent was pretty active for a while :-)

And yes, I know it was probably a bit of a shock for the goanna, and they can sink the claws or bite, but still.............
    RIP - valued member and true gentleman of this forum that will be missed by many!

"As a boat owner and a four wheel drive owner I feel like a pelican: every where I look I see a big bill in front of me”

Thanks
    Thanked 1,903 Times in 1,096 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Years ago, I was on a scout camp in Tassie down near the Huon river, 1 of the sprouts was a bit of a pain in the date so we waited until he was asleep (heavy sleeper), unpegged his dome and moved down on the river bank and re-pegged it in, turned his fly around so the zip was off-set from the door, stood back and proceeding to laugh our rears off watching him trying to get out
    2009 GU ST 4.8L AUTO WAGON, 2" OME LIFT, 33" A/T'S, ARB DELUXE BAR, WARN XD9000 WINCH, NARVA 170 SPOTTIES, SCRUB BARS / SIDE STEPS, LONG RANGE TANK, DUALL BATTS, REAR DRAWER SYSTEM, ARB AWNING, KAYMAR REAR WHEEL CARRIER, 3" ZORST

www.swat4x4.com

Thanks
    Thanked 12,425 Times in 6,261 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    On a school camp we made a food trail into another tent, they ended up having a wombats visit then

Tappa tappa

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm slowly changing my opinion of some of you lot. PML
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 Times in 3,670 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    Years ago, on Funniest Home Video two or three blokes hoiked a fair si2ed goanna into a fairly small dome tent and dropped the 2ipper again.

The tent was pretty active for a while :-)

And yes, I know it was probably a bit of a shock for the goanna, and they can sink the claws or bite, but still.............
    Have done that with a wombat. Small dome tent and a big scared wombat lol. Then another guy backed his bike up to the tent so when the poor sucker unzipped it to let the wombat out, the guy on the bike roosted him until the tent collapsed under the weight if the dirt! Haha

Tap, crackle, pop
    Hello from Under Down Under!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vasaline or petroleum jelly on windscreen wiper blades on a rainy day. toothpaste under the door handles. an empty glass jar with a couple of small rocks in it laying on the back passenger floor. removing the valve stems from all 5 tyres. if the car is black get some dirty old black grease and run it along the sill at the bottom of the door. as the driver gets in or out ends up with a nice black smudge on his pants or leg. tooth picks broken off inside a trailer plug (7 pin type). race tape a crushed aluminium can to the inside of a tyre, when it finally comes off it makes a racket.

Patrol Guru
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found a dead womabt on the side of the road, draged it back to camp.

Set it in front of a tent, dark glasses & put a cigerate in its mouth. Started some very loud music behind the tent - was very funny when the ocupant pocked his head out of the tent and saw the wombat.

Short sheeted beds in motels

Cable tied jacket sleaves

Moved the seat of a car all the way forwood.

Jacked a car up and had it sitting on bricks - funny when the owner went to drive it.
    1991 GQ LWB 4.2 Carby dual fuel, 32 mud claws, 2 inch lift, LSD's front and back

And its Toooooooo High for the Ball & chain

Whitewater Creek, Kingston, Tasmania (until the wife tell me to come home)
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oncedisturbed View Post
    Years ago, I was on a scout camp in Tassie down near the Huon river, 1 of the sprouts was a bit of a pain in the date so we waited until he was asleep (heavy sleeper), unpegged his dome and moved down on the river bank and re-pegged it in, turned his fly around so the zip was off-set from the door, stood back and proceeding to laugh our rears off watching him trying to get out
    Annual Scout Guide Regatta @ St Helens relocated our Venturer leaders tent to the top of a shipping container in th emiddle of the night with him in it - was funny when he got up and found himself 8 foot off the ground
    If at first you do not succeed destroy all evidence of ever trying

a member of the menagerie MC97GQ's Avatar
    Nimmitabel in the deep, deep south of NSW
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scout camp, many many years ago,

On the last day we were instructed to pack up the left over provisions, found a huge tin of golden circle pineapple pieces, buried it in the dying embers of the camp fire, went out for parade.

You can guess what happens next, very very loud bang and a sheetload of nylon tents ruined from very hot pineapple pieces.

Needless to say expunged from the scouts, dib dib dob dob.
    Proud former owner of a 1997 White GQ TD42 Patrol Cab Chassis with an after market turbo, now with over half a million k's and still going strong, that's had a heart transplant and now not owned by me

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast