OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The AWESOME practical joke thread.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The AWESOME practical joke thread.

Thought it would be good to have a thread where we post up our recent (or older) practical jokes on others.

The other day i went into town with a mate, and I saw mum's car parked at the shopping centre. I still had my key in my pocket, so I moved it down a few spots. Mum got lucky and spotted it as she was walking out - but my sister was freaking out about 'the cars been stolen' and 'are you gunna call the cops?'

Also I put a zippie tie around a workmates driveshaft. he came in the next day fuming about the noise his car had developed!

anyway - that's my pranks for the day.

Cheers!
    GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!
    My rig HERE http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...Moneypit-89-GQ
    WARNING: Towballs used in a recovery can and DO KILL people!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 12,953 Times in 6,829 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did similar but a big red rubberband with a small nut on so it only clattered when moving after take off

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rocks in the hubcaps was a good one.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My dad owned a GQ and my mate that lived next door 2 my parents also owned a GQ, 2 different models but neither the less they were both white.

One day I was around at my parents place and decided 2 see if my GQ key started his GQ, I knew it unlocked his but never tried 2 start it. What would you know, is started, So i drove it into my parents driveway and locked it back up.

Got a phone call later that night from my mate, calling me every name under the sun. He wasn't far of calling the police when he realised where it was *LMAO*
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 Times in 3,670 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I make stickers at work and it never gets old to put one on the back of a workmates car. lol. Theres a real quiet nerdy guy that works there and on the back of his ute i put "pvssy hunter" real big in pink haha took him a few days to see it. Also the same guy rides a roadbike sometimes. He has one of those real poofy looking helmets that the front folds up on (like a posty). So what i did was slide the front down and put a sticker on it then slide it back up so you couldnt see it. It worked a treat! He put his helmet on, clipped the front down, then jumped on his bike and roade home with "cock jockey" written on his forehead!!! hahahahahaha.
    The list goes on and it never gets boring.
    Things like "love the c@ck" in big pink letters on the front of an apprentices car hahaha
    Hello from Under Down Under!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,425 Times in 6,261 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Did the cable tie around the drive shaft to a teacher on yr 12 muck up day. My mate's dad was the town mechanic and that car came to him a few days later.
    We also covered all the toilets in glad wrap, heard a few "ohhh YUCK"s then.
    I managed to catch a mouse in a jug of water, we put that in the staff room freezer overnight, female teacher opened it the next morning, it was awesome.
    One guy hacked into the school's PA system through the wifi, and locked them out of it. He played some brutal death metal at full volume for about half an hour before they though to pull the plug on the system.
    Some guys a few years above me put dog sh*t under a teacher's car door handle. Pretty gross and maybe a bit too far, but that teacher was a real jerk.

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    prawn heads down the vents in front of the windscreen is a bad one.

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were working on a mates car who was leaving so we wired up a reverse buzzer in the cab to his blower fan, being winter we didn't think that he would use it for a while but as it turned out he only got five minutes down the road before he put his climate control on, I honestley couldn't hear him speak over the buzzer when he rang up saying "What the F%^k did you do to my car". We also put 100grams of wheel wieghts on one of his rims, we believe its still there to this day, He also has an old opened ice coffee stashed in his drawers somewhere too
    99 GU Cab Chassis with Coils All Round not to be standard for to much longer

RIP - valued member and true gentleman of this forum that will be missed by many! Silver's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beware practical jokes at work or on work mates.

What was thought to be a harmless prank can end up wasting a lot of everybodies' time - the joker, the jokee, and the poor bugger who employs/manages/supervises them. Here endeth the lecture :-)

How dull must office life be, that a couple of pencils, a rubber band, and an old fashioned paper file can create fun. join the pencils or pens with the rubber band. Twist and twist until the band is under a fair bit of tension - may pay to double the rubber band. Ease the tensioned rattler into a largeish paper file, waiting for the next unsuspecting person to open it up.

A modern version - turn every aspect of the screen colours to the one colour - usually black.

Then there are the telephone messages - please call Sue Ridge from the Water Board re a leak on your block, please call Theresa Green from National Parks re a complaint about use of your vehicle, then there was one that was done to me - a sex worker's number obtained from the paper. She was onto it before I was, and asked if I was sure it wasn't a joke being played on me. In a way we were lucky she did not complain but took it in good humor.

My step father was ex Royal Navy. The usual stuff - long weights, striped paint etc. One of his shipmates was ordered to get a bucket of steam. Sailor returned with a bucket part full of water and said 'Boil the b@stard yourself!!'.
    RIP - valued member and true gentleman of this forum that will be missed by many!

"As a boat owner and a four wheel drive owner I feel like a pelican: every where I look I see a big bill in front of me”

Thanks
    Thanked 5,663 Times in 3,158 Posts
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Swapping leads around on mates petrol car zip ties on drive lines acteylene bombs all the usual stuff

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast