Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nissan FAST

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool......................
    Getting Older Is Unavoidable, Growing Up Is Optional!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 1,007 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by toddrhind View Post
    I have found a site that i am currently downloading it from now, will have a look at it tomorrow and make sure it virus free before posting the link
    Top work Todd............Thanks mate.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have found a site that i am currently downloading it from now, will have a look at it tomorrow and make sure it virus free before posting the link
    I'm anxiously waiting to see how your download went, or are you having trouble understanding Japanese.......lol
    For the record, my VIN doesn't work in this program, and so far no Australian Patrol VIN has been known to work with these versions, although I still have part diagrams and part numbers. I am now looking at a new version (2009/2010) and trying to swap information.

Can I please have a few people PM me your VIN number. Do not post it here, just PM me. I need a couple of VIN numbers for the MK, GQ and GU. I would also like to hear from any International members with their VIN.
    1984 MK Anniversary Model, LWB,SD33,Air-Con,P/S,Straight Body,Minimal Rust.........Not Bad For Free

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    I'm anxiously waiting to see how your download went, or are you having trouble understanding Japanese.......lol
    For the record, my VIN doesn't work in this program, and so far no Australian Patrol VIN has been known to work with these versions, although I still have part diagrams and part numbers. I am now looking at a new version (2009/2010) and trying to swap information.

Can I please have a few people PM me your VIN number. Do not post it here, just PM me. I need a couple of VIN numbers for the MK, GQ and GU. I would also like to hear from any International members with their VIN.
    Sorry for the delay chops, no trouble understanding Japanese *LMAO* all downloads are virus free, have only installed one which is in English, does refer to a patrol, but have not had time to explore the program, there is a few different versions on this site to download......

1. UDSM FAST and E-FAST program and databases - installed ok, bit of mucking around...... but got there in the end
    2 .
    Euro FAST Databases - have no tried yet
    Japan Home Market Databases - have tried and it failed to install on Win7, by looks will only work 16 or 32bit. Am currently transferring it across to my other shitbox puter with XP on it, will let you know how it goes.

Will PM you my vin in a sec mate

here is a link to the site i got the files from

link removed

Cheers Todd
    Last edited by NissanGQ4.2; 16th October 2010 at 05:34 PM. Reason: link removed

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That one is all Overseas stuff. Australian VIN numbers and vehicles wont come up in that program.
    1984 MK Anniversary Model, LWB,SD33,Air-Con,P/S,Straight Body,Minimal Rust.........Not Bad For Free

Thanks
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    That one is all Overseas stuff. Australian VIN numbers and vehicles wont come up in that program.
    crap...... the search begins again.....thanks for letting me know, you just saved me from wasting my time looking at it

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats partly why I haven't posted any links, there's really no point unless you want to look at international models. And I don't think you can ring a Nissan Dealer with an international part number and order it.
    From what I have read, and believe me I have read heaps, I stopped searching again at around 5.30am this morning, chances of finding an Australian copy are very slim unless you work for Nissan Australia.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chops For This Useful Post:

NissanGQ4.2 (16th October 2010)

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3. [/B]Japan Home Market Databases - have tried and it failed to install on Win7, by looks will only work 16 or 32bit. Am currently transferring it across to my other shitbox puter with XP on it, will let you know how it goes.

link removed

Cheers Todd
    FAST should run in Win7 even in 64 bit (although FastPlus doesn't I know). I know people (dealers) who run the aussie and jap versions just fine in WIN7 64 bit.
    You may know this but you can run an XP window inside WIN7 and it works ok. Just need to download Virtual PC from Microsoft (free) and it will open another virtual PC window (in XP) on your desktop alongside your WIN7 desktop.
    Nizzbits for genuine Nissan parts to your door.
    WWW.NIZZBITS.COM.AU
    nizzbits@hotmail.com

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NIZZBITS For This Useful Post:

NissanGQ4.2 (16th October 2010)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NIZZBITS View Post
    FAST should run in Win7 even in 64 bit (although FastPlus doesn't I know). I know people (dealers) who run the aussie and jap versions just fine in WIN7 64 bit.
    You may know this but you can run an XP window inside WIN7 and it works ok. Just need to download Virtual PC from Microsoft (free) and it will open another virtual PC window (in XP) on your desktop alongside your WIN7 desktop.
    Never new thanks for that very useful post shall give it a try...... got it to work on xp on my other computer. But as chops said in his post "chances of finding an Australian copy are very slim unless you work for Nissan Australia" and i cant read Japanese yet

Thanks
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are not eligible to download Windows XP Mode. You must have Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate to run Windows XP Mode. To upgrade visit Windows 7 Anytime Upgrade.

guess there goes that idea *L*

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast