Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tigerz

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tigerz

What are your thoughts on their products? i'm on the verge of buying some recovery gear (straps and stuff), a roof rack, and a hi lift jack and mount off them. also considering a winch once i get a winch bar.
    Anybody had any problems with them?
    Also, does anybody here run a long range tank? I think i'm leaning towards that over a sub tank. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Brendan56; 24th June 2012 at 07:41 PM. Reason: extra Q
    If you're following this Patrol, Stop... You're not gonna make it

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't say much about them quite yet as they didn't deliver yet. I ordered about 2 month ago and some parts were due early June (now late June). They charged my CC right away though...
    Their Hi Lift Jack mount is rusting quite a bit.
    The Thumper compressor is working well as far as I can tell but is fairly huge. I don't think I'll be able to mount it under bonnet or car.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 Times in 3,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've only got an exhaust jack and a recovery hitch and they seem to be of very good quality.....For the price they're a decent product IMO

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My experience so far.
    With the company not the products which are supposed to be good quality.

Ordered a bit of gear on 10th March, I stuffed up by putting my PO Box in the delivery address.
    On the 12th they contacted me by email with a request for a street address which I replied on that day.
    Money was allready gone from my CC account.
    Then rang and told I hadnt paid when I placed order, proved I had.
    They had sold all their stock and I could wait untill next shipment about mid June, OR, have a credit note with them to buy something else.
    No offer to reverse CC transaction. I was too shocked by their attitude to ask.
    Sent mail recently to find out due date, arrived with them I think on the 20th June, ("The awnings will be in around the 20th of June") should be seeing my items this week.
    To say I am not happy is an understatement, no apologies nothing.
    Would I buy from them again? I need to think about that.... real hard.
    If I had put the correct address this probably would not have happened, in my defence that was rectified within 2 days.
    It would not be unreasonable to think it was all set in stone and delivery a formality.
    Last edited by macca; 24th June 2012 at 08:53 PM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't complain too much. I ordered some gear (roof racks, awnings, exhaust jack, etc) a while ago now but in their defence it was clearly stated that the items are not in stock and would be late june for some gear and early july for other gear. It is also noted that they ship all the gear together so I have to wait till everything arrives or pay extra shipping.

No complaints so far. Just hanging out for it. Obviously they are waiting for a shipment from china, hence the prices. I'm hoping the quality is satisfactory.

I have the 12000lb winch from them too which seems alright. Only the bolts for the terminals are rusting. Not surprised though.
    GU IV 2006 4.2 TDi wagon

Thanks
    Thanked 12,439 Times in 6,264 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've got their hi-lift jack and recovery hitch, both are good quality items.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i run a long range tank, i think its 120 litres, i am happy as with it, i love not having to fill up for weeks. I have never had a sub tank but given the choice i don't see any good reason not to have one big one. I have never known anyone to crack a fuel tank but i am sure someone here has, its not enough of a risk for me to get 2 tanks.
    If you going through hell...Keep going

GQ wagon locked - lifted - 33's, 02 SS ute, XB coupe 460bb, KTM530

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,329 Times in 6,446 Posts
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Went across today to pick up a exhaust jack, winch rope and a clevis hook. It reminds me of the computer shop MSY, if anyone's familer with MSY they will know what I mean. Basically get your stuff and get out. No showroom just a counter where you pay, then you go around the back to collect your things. They don't even get it for you. No frills shopping. Not bad, but not real good too. Didn't bother me, just an observation...
    The rope is the same as what everyone else sells so I wasn't concerned. The hook is a big mofo, and the exhaust jack looks of decent quality. I decided against the hi-lift mainly because of the weight and size an plus I'd trust the exhaust jack over the hi-lift any day if I needed to use it on a hill or uneven ground.
    I have just sold my ARB rack, I got a good price so I think I will buy an Ally rack from them. I don't need to put anything heavy on it. maybe a ladder or two and mount spotties on it.
    Last edited by mudski; 29th June 2012 at 08:07 PM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought I add what I received today from Tigerz11 in regards to shipping and damaged goods:

Shipping Insurance & Warranty Policy As of 23/2/2012
     Insurance is optional we must be informed at the time of a purchase order if insurance is required
     Min charge $8 covers up to $800 then $1 extra for each further $100
     The cover is for the value of goods that I pay not for what the goods are sold for. If a claim is made all
    details with paperwork must be fully completed before any action can be taken.
     Once a delivery docket has been signed for THIS MEANS the receiver has accepted the goods in good
    order and no claims after are possible.
     If the customer does not have time to check their goods THE DELIVERY DOCKET MUST BE
    SIGNED SUBJECT TO CHECKING. No claims are accepted for damage after 2 days of receiving
    goods this is the policy Tollipec has notified us of.
     If any boxes are damaged and you don’t have time to check the goods, GOODS ARE NOT TO BE
    ACCEPTED AND SHALL BE RETURNED BACK TO US,
     Goods delivered by Tollipec Road will not be left without a signature unless specified the goods can be
    left at the front door, there then will be no claims for damages or loss under these circumstances.
     Goods delivered by Toll Priority 3kg & 5kg express satchels will be authorised to be left with no
    signature,
     If no one is at the premises at the time of delivery a redelivery charge will occur of $30.
     Please remember NO INSURANCE = NO POSSIBLE CLAIMS
    If you do not agree with these terms you will be required to organise you own freight company
    Do not ring us up a month later and tell us something is missing or damaged GOODS MUST BE CHECKED
    WHEN DELIVERED
    '93 GQ 4.2l diesel: 3" Koni/King lift, 33" Mickey Thompson ATZ P3, 165l tanks, snorkel, roof rack, rooftop tent, CB radio, DIY storage, dual battery setup, & 50l Waeco fridge.
    RIP '95 GQ 4.2l petrol/lpg, RIP '89 Pajero

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Watch it if you buy synthectic rope, noticed some blue 10mm stuff recently with WWL of only 8t, 10mm Dyneema or similar would be 3 times that
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast