Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camera - wildlife/game/trail for camp security

Thanks
    Thanked 4,880 Times in 3,231 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depends what you are wanting 2 keep track of, in general for around the home / wildlife / game, a camera that is sensor activated and takes video and stores on a hard drive is great but won't help you when some mug hooks up your boat or camping trailer from home / camping, and they are driving something with fake plates and has his /her face covered. No video footage is ever going to help you.

GPS tracking is more expensive especially if covering multiple items, but if you seriously want to find something that has been stolen, GPS tracking I believe is the only way 2 go.

You would have 2 way up the cost of the GPS tracker compared 2 having items insured and what the excess is if you make a claim.

Cheers

Todd
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by macca86 View Post
    can I shoot it??? Silver and hekarewe I can pick your cameras up on wed week and have them up on the 5th to the 7th of july and give them back at the rainbow beach meet if my drowned patrol is ok and drop yours silver on the way back home
    heres the deel macca one of tyhose moggies belongs to the daughter,,,,,, can you run faster then she can shoot?????

wed week sounds like a plan give me a reminder and i will make it hasfresh batteries

RIP - valued member and true gentleman of this forum that will be missed by many! Silver's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and the transmitter/gps unit has to be hidden away somewhere?

We could just put gps tracking on the tea leaves. :-) (rhyming slang)
    Last edited by Silver; 19th June 2012 at 04:36 PM.
    RIP - valued member and true gentleman of this forum that will be missed by many!

"As a boat owner and a four wheel drive owner I feel like a pelican: every where I look I see a big bill in front of me”

No address at the moment, but a divorce will do that - can I say that work is my home?
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about DataDot?
    Scott "Jesse" Owens
    '05 ST Wagon - 2 inch EFS/Dobinson lift, Beaudesert exhaust, ARE Intercooler, Water Watch alarm, Best Offroad drawers and cargo barrier.
    Gaffa tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the universe together

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12