Thread: Do people fall for this???

Thanks
    Thanked 20,772 Times in 8,582 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Do people fall for this???

Iv'e never seen this one before but it made me laugh.

Opened my email to see this...

Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
    Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
    Federal Bureau Of Investigation
    J. Edgar Hoover Building
    935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001 Website:
    LINK REMOVED

ATTEN: BENEFICIARY

I am an F.B.I AGENT that was transfer to West Africa for investigation about your fund. We receive an email that you are dead and you ask one Albert R J Pitre your NEXT OF KIN to come and claim your ATM Card worth $10,000,000.00 (Ten million united states dollars. it was just a compensation to you by the Nigerian President, it was issue to you has an ATM CARD.

The ATM CARD has been with us since 1month now, so I am writing you to know if you are (DEAD OR STILL ALIVE), if you do not reply back before 48hrs we will have no other alternative that to believe that you are truly dead according to Albert R J Pitre.

If you are still alive you can get back to us as fast as you can so that we can get him arrested for trying claim your fund but if is it true that you are DEAD we will have no choice but to collect the security fee from him, take note that everything has been paid, it is just the Security fee that this Albert R J Pitre has agreed to pay for if you refuse to get back to us. Am afraid we shall give him the ATM Card and collect the money from him and he will sign on your behalf and claim your ATM Card that means that he is right that you are dead and you ask him to come and claim the ATM Card on your behalf. I have send you the scan copy of Mr. Albert I.D please check attach file.

If you do not want to us to release your ATM CARD to him i strongly will advise you to send us your delivery information, the imposter will be thrown to jail if you can prove to us that you are still alive and i promise you he will have no chance to claim you atm card.

FULL NAME:
    ADDRESS:
    PHONE NUMBER:
    BANK NAME:
    ATTACHMENT OF YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE

The pictures they sent hit the spot...LMAO
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 12,953 Times in 6,829 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now thats effkn dodgy hahahahahaha better send em the info tho in case its not hahahahahaa

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,426 Times in 6,262 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    LMAO! That's a bloody good one.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,788 Times in 2,090 Posts
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hell do you mean it is not real, sent all of the info they required last week and am already in debt for 2 mil.................oh well I will be rolling oats for a while yet then...LOL
    If any members require assistance in anything regarding this forum, just let me know via a PM and I will help you in any way that I can.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He must be a FBI agent..... Just look at the fantastic grammar, that just has FBI agent all over it that does...... Lol

Taps a lot!!!!!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I work for aus post and there was a guy who used to come in everyday to send money orders overseas for these scams. We did some number crunching and worked out he spent over 70g through our post office. Well he died earlier this year and when his kids came into close his account. They told us he sold the family farm and everything in the belief he would soon get the money from overseas. It's so sad. I don't understand how people fall for it

Whitewater Creek, Kingston, Tasmania (until the wife tell me to come home)
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with lufkin, there was a guy at work alot of years ago who was duped by a Nigerian one involving a dam and some left over "millions" and i think he sent about $6k to them before he asked me what I thought I told him he was an idiot but he still sent anohter $500 for transaction fee cause he got an email saying it was almost ready to transfer his % to his new account. Yep he opened a new account with Barclays bank which I think cost him $500 too, cause that was the only bank they could deal with I think from memory that $500 disappeared too along with the helpful attorney that was "faciliting" the transfer
    If at first you do not succeed destroy all evidence of ever trying

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great grammatical skills for an fbi agent !

we must contact them pronto !! LOL's

Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get at least 2 and often 5 sometime 10 of those every day or they are rellos that have died and left me a fortune.
    Funny thing is we were not aware we had so many relos who were loaded, well with money anyway!

Saw 60minutes with some old girl being ripped off and her grandson trying to put a stop to it all. They arrested these African dudes in a London hotel sting, she snuck off to the lobby and was on the phone to his accomplices trying to get her promised millions, and wasnt she P-O'd with the grandson for stuffing it up.

Thanks
    Thanked 20,772 Times in 8,582 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They're horrible stories!

I must admit a friend of mine's mother screamed one day saying she won a million dollars when a banner ad flashed up on the website she was on when she was using the internet.

Goes to show how ignorant some people are with the internet.

Should almost have a mandatory quick anti scam training for new users somehow!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast