Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Murray Cod

Thanks
    Thanked 5,115 Times in 2,901 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Biggest cod caught at the cod classic was 117cm by a female competitor. 350 cod caught and released or something like that, over 4000 carp caught and donated to Charlie carp. Nearly 3000 competitor.

Never argue with an idiot, cos he'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience. Y2K
    2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MEGOMONSTER For This Useful Post:

The BigFella (2nd December 2012), threedogs (27th December 2012)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found a photo at the 2010 Cod Classic. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355471244.553391.jpg
    2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And another we got 4-5 years back. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355471293.957381.jpg with a red fin hanging out of its mouth.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had a call from a mate Yarrawonga/Mulwala that a 95lbs Murray cod caught today. That's about 42-43kilos. No measurements yet and no photos. So don't really know if its true. At 95lbs, it would measure well over 120cms. I also won't believe till I see it.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Pics MEGO Pics, or just one arm fishing stories
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they caught it on the murry I'd believe it, must of been a good fisho to have land that beast

Sent from my RM-821_apac_australia_new_zealand_218 using Board Express
    green 1997 rx 2.8td manual, 2"liftkit with poli air in the rear, bullbar, ipf900 spotties, snorkle, uhf, 145lt longrange tank

soon to include 3" exhaust, custom psi/pyro gauge inbuilt to the dash and plenty natual pinstriping by the bush

Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stevogq View Post
    If they caught it on the murry I'd believe it, must of been a good fisho to have land that beast

Sent from my RM-821_apac_australia_new_zealand_218 using Board Express
    They did say it was in the lake, if It was Dusko, then I would believe it. He only fishes for the big ones. Deep water holes etc.
    Dusko has 5 trophy fish all over 100lbs, all caught on the lake and most out of the Everglades on lake Mulwala.
    Pretty sure only one of them come out of the channel going under the border crossing bridge in town.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by threedogs View Post
    Pics MEGO Pics, or just one arm fishing stories
    As for pics, I too am waiting.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yo Mego trust xmas with the family went well. here those options I was telling you about, would give you more than enough light for reversing on a boat ramp. I also have here 6 x 4" 35 watt HID round driving lights,
    I used to have them on the roof bar like you have, next time you're over this way, pop in and I;ll show you. Even have some awesome internal LED lights. Home all the time
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by threedogs; 27th December 2012 at 08:14 AM.
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These don't like a Murray cod. LOL

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast