OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Thread: Unleashing the Weekend Beast: SWB Mav Conversion Project with Barra Power and Haltech

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unleashing the Weekend Beast: SWB Mav Conversion Project with Barra Power and Haltech

Introducing my new toy: a compact SWB Mav!

Hey everyone,

I recently got my hands on this awesome little SWB Mav and I couldn't be more excited. It's going to be my latest project, as I plan to convert it into a powerful beast running on the incredible Barra engine, coupled with a complete Haltech catalog, including the Nexus and iC-7 systems, among others.

Since I have a separate work car, this little monster is going to be my weekend 4x4 adventure companion. And let me tell you, subtlety is not going to be its strong suit! I'm going all out to create an off-road beast that turns heads and delivers an exhilarating experience.

I can't wait to dive into this project and share my progress with all of you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 13rendan88 For This Useful Post:

AB (3rd May 2023), growler2058 (4th May 2023), mudnut (3rd May 2023), PeeBee (3rd May 2023), Plasnart (3rd May 2023), Rossco (3rd May 2023), Touses (4th May 2023)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 7,011 Times in 3,402 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Holy smokes pass me the popcorn!

This is going to be a weapon. Bring it on mate!

Got a barra in my daily and never realized until I owned one just how awesome these donks are, even in factory config let alone what it sounds like you'll be doing to yours! .

What is the charge? Eating a meal? A succulent Chinese meal??