Thread: What's Your Pet hate?

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great thread!

Most of my pet hates seem to have been covered, but I have 2 others that haven't been mentioned yet.

Female P platers in Hyundais (think that's how you spell it, but then again who really cares), and people over a certain age who completely forget to use their indicators.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 20,829 Times in 8,600 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    and people over a certain age who completely forget to use their indicators.
    Or people of that age group who drive 40km's in an 80km zone....Just took me 30 minutes to get home on a 15 minute road with a train of cars behind him!

Just pull over mate, can't you see your holding up shiploads of traffic!

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 1,007 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im with all you guys on all your pet hates & im sure you will pretty much agree with each others.

My pet hate for today is this bloody cold I have at the mo.... I just spent $20 on day/night tabs & thay ain't doing s**t I could have got the same result with a $3 dollar box of paracetamol. I'd like to go back to the chemist & tell the bird who sold them to me she can stick them right where the sun don't shine but im to sick to be bothered doing that as well. So i'll just go back to feeling sorry for myself.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay here goes
    I started driving trucks (not big ones only 16 tonners) about 2 years ago and was on the road quite a bit, so im pretty used to driving heavy vehicles and the required stopping distances clearances etc. Then i see these 70t b doubles overtaking each other in places where I wouldnt even overtake in my patrol, constantly up the arse of any other car that isn't going the EXACT speed that they would like you to go and just plain stupid things that could kill god knows how many people on road or on the side of the road. I KNOW its not every truck driver and its probably only the minority but for f*** sake would they just be gain some common sense.
    4.2 litres of forced induction magic

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GU89 View Post
    okay here goes
    I started driving trucks (not big ones only 16 tonners) about 2 years ago and was on the road quite a bit, so im pretty used to driving heavy vehicles and the required stopping distances clearances etc. Then i see these 70t b doubles overtaking each other in places where I wouldnt even overtake in my patrol, constantly up the arse of any other car that isn't going the EXACT speed that they would like you to go and just plain stupid things that could kill god knows how many people on road or on the side of the road. I KNOW its not every truck driver and its probably only the minority but for f*** sake would they just be gain some common sense.
    Western ring road in Melbourne is soooo dangerous with mad truckys doing this. tail gating, zipping in and out of lanes, cutting people off.

I remember one day coming home and had a huge truck either side, one infront and one right up my ass....It was windy, raining and was boxed in.

I shat myself that day and all i could do was stay in a straight line and hope for the best.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUS DRIVERS.........Say no more!
    P-Plate PatrollerCheck it out here.....http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...?169-Matt-s-GQ

Banned
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nissan Kid View Post
    BUS DRIVERS.........Say no more!
    Lol........

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    people that dont indicate at round abouts.. and old people who should be in a home not on the road driving at 50km/h in a 100 zone???

Banned
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ4.2 View Post
    people that dont indicate at round abouts..???
    Lol...... What about the ones who indicate left at a round about then go right???

Cheers Paul

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My pet hate is being confused by driver's who don't know how to indicate at roundabouts !!
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast