Thread: Thanks to Everyone!

Thanks
    Thanked 20,772 Times in 8,582 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Thanks to Everyone!

Thanks for everyone involved in building this forum.

I just got an email from a new member who is working on one big electronic manual that covers every patrol from 60 to GU as well as engine specific manuals for the 40P, P40 RB30 & RD28 which are not normally covered in the main manuals.

This person also has the fast parts which I have been trying to find for a long time.

It's going to take this person a few weeks to get it ready but I'm so impressed by everyone wanting to help out and putting in a lot of effort!

Big thanks out to everyone involved in building this up to a great resource of information!!!!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

DX grunt (22nd September 2010)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Thanks for everyone involved in building this forum.

I just got an email from a new member who is working on one big electronic manual that covers every patrol from 60 to GU as well as engine specific manuals for the 40P, P40 RB30 & RD28 which are not normally covered in the main manuals.

This person also has the fast parts which I have been trying to find for a long time.

It's going to take this person a few weeks to get it ready but I'm so impressed by everyone wanting to help out and putting in a lot of effort!

Big thanks out to everyone involved in building this up to a great resource of information!!!!!!!
    A big thankyou 2 you AB..... for without you this would not be www.nissanpatrol.com.au

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NissanGQ4.2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,788 Times in 2,090 Posts
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's all your doing Andy, well done mate and a BIG THANKS for the invite to join, am enjoying the ride mate.
    This forum and it's members are great, no bitching or back stabbing like some of the other sites.
    Well done to all members, just one problem...........................we need photos and info of your Patrols here: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...-Members-Rides
    and more photos here: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...?50-4x4-Photos
    If any members require assistance in anything regarding this forum, just let me know via a PM and I will help you in any way that I can.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Woof For This Useful Post: