Nice!

I’m making up the following sauces

Butter chicken
    Carbonara
    Spaghetti
    Beef stew
    Madras curry
    Marinara
  2. Prepping my first meals tonight cryovac portions...

Prepping my first meals tonight cryovac portions and the patrol freezer is officially on and ready to go!

Shit is getting real now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. hahaha, its actually a pretty kool photo to be...

hahaha, its actually a pretty kool photo to be fair, but it certainly isnt representative of a flood in Birdsville.
  4. That’s it, I’m off and rolling reminiscing of...

That’s it, I’m off and rolling reminiscing of NP.com.au Forum assistant packages for many others too IIRC [emoji736][emoji736][emoji3590]

Satellite [emoji341] phones have definitely been utilised...
  5. A great point MB [emoji23] The reason I decided...

A great point MB [emoji23]
    The reason I decided to finally join this great Forum…circa 2015 was when I was in trouble on a highway with elecy fan/overheating issues [emoji51]
    One phonecall to AB...
  6. Replies
    Views

Reduce weight. That panel is the floor which is...

Reduce weight.
    That panel is the floor which is bolted in.
    And yea I used 12mm structural ply. It going be a lighter than formply lol.

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk
  7. ETA on the rear bar is 16th June. Hopefully...

ETA on the rear bar is 16th June. Hopefully painted the next day and then off for fitment. Mechanically I'm done, just go over a few things as it gets closer. Make sure everything is tight. Going to...
  8. Replies
    Views

Looks good mate, Did you cut those bottom holes...

Looks good mate, Did you cut those bottom holes to shed weight or drop a sink in? Mine is a fair bit heavier than your i reckon! LOL I am going to go hard with a 150d hole saw anywhere i can to save...
  9. How are we all tracking peeps. Been lucky enough...

How are we all tracking peeps.
    Been lucky enough to snag the old man's CFX75DZ fridge freezer for this trip.
    Need to make surround to keep everything free.
    Also making a few last minute mods to...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Truly might have today found a small piece of my...

Truly might have today found a small piece of my ageing heart that’s been missing [emoji3590] [emoji23]
    Smelling the Blackberry Rose stalks & Sword grass base mowing our lower paddock with a trusty...
  11. Replies
    Views

Thanks Stropp, spent another big day on the...

Thanks Stropp, spent another big day on the barge, stuffing around and doing things once properly, 240V system now installed, double Makita 18V battery charger installed, on board Victron 240V...
  12. Replies
    Views

More or less finished the POD electrics today,...

More or less finished the POD electrics today, debating whether I stick with the breaker panel or just run have short extension leads instead to the other side of the POD - bit extravagant with the...
  13. Back then you could catch Covid from just looking...

Back then you could catch Covid from just looking at a fire.

14. Dr Google says fires ok at Dalhousie outside of...

Dr Google says fires ok at Dalhousie outside of Nov to March due to fire hazard and must in permanent fire pits
  15. Haven’t read my Booklet yet Stroppstar but...

Haven’t read my Booklet yet Stroppstar but unfortunately don’t remember us being allowed or not a fire at Dalhousie on a Covid days work trip [emoji51]
    We certainly didn’t have one at camp, poor...
  16. Cheers BB Mate [emoji23][emoji106][emoji106] I’m...

Cheers BB Mate [emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]
    I’m almost ready, postman has finally delivered my stick mag and lube kindly advised by others also to safeguard worst case/timing once personally...
  17. Did not strike any vampires on our travels. Maybe...

Did not strike any vampires on our travels. Maybe you will have better luck.
  18. Flies are annoying, vampires spread their love...

Flies are annoying, vampires spread their love [emoji3059] Stay Safe [emoji3590][emoji3590]

19. Replies
    Views

Hmmm. Sounds High. A quick google tells me what i...

Hmmm. Sounds High. A quick google tells me what i already though and that it may be a faulty Voltage regulator, if this is the case it is probably a very simple fix and any Auto Elec could sort that...
  20. Replies
    Views

15V to 14.8v AGm battery - Too high?

I just noticed my alternator is starting to put out 15v on start up and after 10 or so mins driving it would drop back to 14.8.

Yellow top Optima AGM, pretty new batteries.

Is that too high or...
  21. On our Simpson trip last year we also found the...

On our Simpson trip last year we also found the mozzies not so bad at Dalhousie but the time before they were the worst I had seen. Fly nets are a must, take spares incase you misplace them.
  22. We set off fairly early to avoid the worst of the...

We set off fairly early to avoid the worst of the flies and kept going until beer-o'clock for the same reason. They are only around during daylight. Daytime stops we just wore fly veils. Just...
  23. Replies
    Views

I Sold a Testicle and bought the Coil Delete Rear...

I Sold a Testicle and bought the Coil Delete Rear Airbag system for the 62 today, will have it by Next weekend. Then need to fit it then get the car over to Hastings for a few days for the front lift...
  24. Flies were defintely a thing before dark, dont...

Flies were defintely a thing before dark, dont remember mozzies though. that Rosewood cream worked a rippa.

MB i might grab one of those bags if you still have a spate mate, my Redback has some...
  25. Sounds Horrible

Sounds Horrible
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4