OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

That is appalling, we pay stamp duty or GST on...

That is appalling, we pay stamp duty or GST on everything we buy. Lets start imposing tariffs on imports again and get Australia back on track or we will all have to work for the dole.
    I feel very...
  2. Replies
    Views

Here's a photo of ARB's Y62 from the recent...

Here's a photo of ARB's Y62 from the recent Melbourne show. I like.
    http://imageshack.us/a/img96/4190/vjnf.jpg
  3. Replies
    Views

Ditch the HIDs! That will fix it. Mic

Ditch the HIDs!

That will fix it.

Mic
  4. romance ,patrol theres 2 words you dont see...

romance ,patrol theres 2 words you dont see together often lol

Maybe time to get a GU then you'll know romance
  5. Thread: ZD30 Boost

by Steve69
    Replies
    Views

Thanks, BEARGUST Got the L plates and learning

Thanks, BEARGUST

Got the L plates and learning
  6. Thats another thing that annoys me. Young kids...

Thats another thing that annoys me. Young kids expect to get paid the bigger dollars when they just come out of school. How about working hard for your dollar, work your way up the corporate ladder, ...
  7. Why is Australia ripped off so much, and we accept it?

Another thing is we all want a pay rise but nobody wants to pay for things made by those same people (us) coz it costs too much to buy.

It's like everybody wants the big $$$$ but nobody wants to...
  8. Yep..... people complain about jobs going over...

Yep..... people complain about jobs going over seas but then they buy cr@p from multinational companies.

But GQ porkroll, dont ever suggest we go down the path of china and india etc with super...
  9. Replies
    Views

That's not the Aussie spirit.... most people who...

That's not the Aussie spirit.... most people who get stuck like that are usually newbies... they have no idea because they don't have the experience, if you or somebody goes to help them they will...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sounds like one of those pesky cyclists and he...

Sounds like one of those pesky cyclists and he managed to pry himself loose once you'd stopped for a while :)
  11. That's a good point....lots of folks with trucks...

That's a good point....lots of folks with trucks now buy lockers as their first mod and I wonder how helpful that is in developing good driving skills and habits.
    In the 18 months I've been driving...
  12. I would add to this in saying go the front first,...

I would add to this in saying go the front first, and then assess from there.

The question is do you really need both, or is it just so that you can say you have them...... I am constantly amazed,...
  13. Normally you would have 1 foot on the break and...

Normally you would have 1 foot on the break and the hand break up and if the neutral park switch was buggered you would select P and click back R then N. We had a Bronco at work once with sloppy...
  14. Replies
    Views

Yes Kal it can be quite annoying indeed but the...

Yes Kal it can be quite annoying indeed but the site changes so often, threads get moved, divided into sub sections and what not. Sometimes it can be difficult to find what your looking for even in...
  15. Thread: General Rant....

by Clunk
    Replies
    Views

And I'm suck and tired of all the rant threads...

And I'm suck and tired of all the rant threads that are being posted up lately........ Rant over

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....
  16. Replies
    Views

There was actually a lot more to that story. ...

There was actually a lot more to that story.

The owner couldn't say, with 100% certainty, where the car had been serviced as he bought it second hand, nor could he say when the sump plug was...
  17. Replies
    Views

Farewell to all

Well guy's & gal's unbeknown to a great many of you I have a great deal of heath issues going on both with myself & my family & I can no longer support you all in the way I have so im passing on the...
  18. Replies
    Views

Melb to Cape York & Back to Melb 2012

G-day members,
    recently traveled from Melb to the Cape & back to Melb in my GU Patrol as single vehicle & single driver over 5 weeks, with just myself & my 4yr old son. What a trip it was!.
  19. Replies
    Views

But you've all heard the way crossings are done...

But you've all heard the way crossings are done in the nt? Normally you would walk an unfamiliar crossing etc. With all the crocs there, walking is really out of the question. A salty will remember...
  20. Replies
    Views

Nissan Australia sell a genuine GU roof rack...

Nissan Australia sell a genuine GU roof rack rated at 120kg, so I assume that the limit is around there, although my understanding is that for off road the recommended maximum should be reduced by...
  21. Replies
    Views

Id spend a little extra and get a Pure Sine Wave...

Id spend a little extra and get a Pure Sine Wave Inverter for peace of mind, it will cost a little more, but you don't have to worry about stuff not working or damaging anything, first Inverter i...
  22. Replies
    Views

I've got a 600w and it is fine for charging...

I've got a 600w and it is fine for charging batteries and the like. Also have the ryobi one+ stuff. No problems at all
  23. Thread: Hid Headlights.

by 04OFF
    Replies
    Views

Many people are starting to get annoyed with...

Many people are starting to get annoyed with these clowns that have illegal aftermarket HID low beams installed, they always justify that the aftermarket HIDs in "their" car, do not annoy "anyone",...
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yes. The ECU controls the vacuum solenoid which...

Yes. The ECU controls the vacuum solenoid which in turn controls the variable turbo to give optimum boost levels to allow EGR to flow. A conventional turbo can’t be controlled electrically, so the...
  25. Replies
    Views

Very usefull online catalog on all Nissan

Hi mates, after more than 10 days of googling i found this very usefull online catalog for Nissan cars.

http://nissan4u.com/parts/

Hope some one in this forum get happy to look on the catalog.
Page 1 of 2 1 2