Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

69030 Afatboy

Afatboy
  2. Replies
    Views

Mate, as a machinery mechanic, albeit small...

Mate, as a machinery mechanic, albeit small motors, I wouldn't change a head gasket without having the head at least skimmed. The cost in labour and time is in taking the head off and putting it back...
  3. Replies
    Views

Poll: Just take your BIG BLUE OFFROADER Neil, bog it as...

Just take your BIG BLUE OFFROADER Neil, bog it as usual and the problem will be solved mate...LMAO
    Hate to say it but Clunky may be right, Feral Flats may be under water.
  4. Replies
    Views

Poll: All weekend mate, I believe a couple are going...

All weekend mate, I believe a couple are going down on Thursday 25th to secure a spot. But I think the bulk of us will be going down Saturday 27th. Meeting time to be confirmed
  5. Replies
    Views

Poll: My only concern would if DPaw lay 1080 baits...

My only concern would if DPaw lay 1080 baits around that area, may pay to check it out 1st mate
  6. Replies
    Views

Poll: So as long as everyone is ok with it, then no...

So as long as everyone is ok with it, then no problem at all Neil. I'd bring mine but they're to stupid..... Takes after their owner..... And besides, I don't have room lol
  7. Replies
    Views

Poll: Hey Neil, you will have to get the approval of...

Hey Neil, you will have to get the approval of the Trip Leader, Clunky
  8. Replies
    Views

Poll: Hmmmmmm just noticed Monday 29th September is a...

Hmmmmmm just noticed Monday 29th September is a pubic holiday....... Now that's go me thinking...... Danger Will Robinson, danger danger
  9. Replies
    Views

I would be too mate, you blokes seem to have your...

I would be too mate, you blokes seem to have your own laws over west....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app
  10. Replies
    Views

If you're spraying start ya bastard into the...

If you're spraying start ya bastard into the engine while hot and it still doesn't want to even show signs of life, then it does sound like an ignition problem. You said you have spark, was this even...
  11. Replies
    Views

When your trying to start it hot does the engine...

When your trying to start it hot does the engine seem like it is turning over fast enough, at the same speed as when it's cold?. Or does it seem slower?

What voltage does the battery drop down to...
  12. Replies
    Views

how does it run when it is going when it is hot...

how does it run when it is going when it is hot ?....maybe the fuel system is not pressurising properly..though this normally creates the problem when cold starting ...the pressure relief is the...
  13. Replies
    Views

Have you checked the dizzy cap for hairline...

Have you checked the dizzy cap for hairline cracks? Same thing happened to my old Golf......... Other than that mate, I can't help. Sorry.
  14. Thread: Hello!

by Avo
    Replies
    Views

Welcome Neil,was great to meet you at Dwellingup...

Welcome Neil,was great to meet you at Dwellingup mate.Good to see you popped in to say g'day here aswell....I'm the bloke that kept burning himself(wll I had to that way I always needed a drink to...
  15. Replies
    Views

Aaw come on guys, a guy takes you to the secret...

Aaw come on guys, a guy takes you to the secret spot we cannot go straight there ;) gotta take a couple of sneaky turns!
  16. Replies
    Views

Still got the Walk to Remember on mate. Hey Mic,...

Still got the Walk to Remember on mate.
    Hey Mic, don't count on doing any work while you are over here if you are going anywhere with Stropp, I saw his navigation skills on the Dwelly trip....LMAO
  17. Got a couple more 35116 351173511835119

Got a couple more
  18. All them pics just make me want more pizza...Love...

All them pics just make me want more pizza...Love the condom man.must be a payback for calling me possum eater all night.......great forum meet up I must say..to meet up with people in the middle of...
  19. Ok, met up with Fatboy and Jodie at the Dwelly...

Ok, met up with Fatboy and Jodie at the Dwelly Pub, well actually the Visitor Centre and we headed of the find the campsite.
    Was a bit worried but finally found it, we were going to camp at Feral...
  20. Suffice to say, our weekend wasn't about the...

Suffice to say, our weekend wasn't about the 4wding, as we didn't get up to any......... it was all about meeting up with new people (Fatboy & missus) and getting to better know the ones I've met...
  21. Replies
    Views

Hey Neil, I will put some directions up for you...

Hey Neil, I will put some directions up for you soon mate...............was on google maps for 2 hours trying to work it out myself....LOL
    Called into Bunnings today and got some yellow caution...
  22. Replies
    Views

Another update, I am heading down there on Friday...

Another update, I am heading down there on Friday morning to get the camping spot at Feral Flats, Fatboy and his wife Jodie will be getting there around 1500 on Friday as well, so when all you lot...