OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. GU Wagon Rock Sliders, Materials and step-by-step guide to build your own

I have just built some bolt-on sliders for my GU wagon.

My sliders sit just off the bodywork and are similar in height to the chassis rails. This allows a little flex and protection.
    They are...
  2. Replies
    Views

Hay bud. Just did the plugs in my rd28, got them...

Hay bud. Just did the plugs in my rd28, got them off ebay, cost me 120 bucks. They I rang company before ordering to make sure it was two sets of three. Work perfect, fixed start up issue straight...
  3. Replies
    Views

Heres something worth reading maybe?...

Heres something worth reading maybe? http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?9773-Build-of-Australia-s-FASTEST-PATROL-...Potentially-Using-RB26DETT-Goodness-%29
  4. Replies
    Views

have a look at skytrols thread in members rides....

have a look at skytrols thread in members rides. his done one. as for being reliable. leave it stock
  5. Thread: Awning light

by threedogs
    Replies
    Views

Dimmer or a PIR or auto on/off were $10 each. I...

Dimmer or a PIR or auto on/off were $10 each. I have remote controll dimmer for the general camp lighting about $10 to I think. Wish I knew how to put pics on. My camp light was featrured in 4x4 aust...
  6. Thread: Awning light

by threedogs
    Replies
    Views

No Probs, the sellers name is "niceforu365"...

No Probs, the sellers name is "niceforu365" light throws out 600 lumens and price is around $20, The off cuts could be used for the cargo area or to light up area when you open the door like on...
  7. Hey mate I have had a good look for you and it...

Hey mate I have had a good look for you and it looks like its your governor shaft which is sealed with an o-ring this has to be installed in a certain spot you may find when you pull your pump off...
  8. Replies
    Views

I just piCked one up from hall towbars in SA,...

I just piCked one up from hall towbars in SA, only $514. Dunno what they charge for fitting, I am fitting it myself, it's not to hard. Am taking some photos and plan on putting up a guide.
  9. Replies
    Views

I made some holders for our drink bottles that...

I made some holders for our drink bottles that don't fit in the console holders.
    Got sick of trying to stop them falling over in the door pockets, so the wheels
    started turning and this is what I...
  10. Replies
    Views

New Click A Part section

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/05/1.gif

Hi All,

Well I have finally finished the new Click A Part section. This has taken more time then anything I have done...
  11. Replies
    Views

Hi Ripper, There are so many things...

Hi Ripper,
    There are so many things that cause vibrations, you usally have to do it by process of eliminationif there is nothing glaringly obvious.

Some things I have found to check...
  12. Replies
    Views

When i did mine i pulled them out seperate due to...

When i did mine i pulled them out seperate due to the weight on the engine hoist i was afraid it might topple over.
    I left the ac condensor in and the compressor only to find out i had to swap the...
  13. Replies
    Views

If you have a Low Mount winch then 28 to 30m of 9...

If you have a Low Mount winch then 28 to 30m of 9 or 10mm synthetic rope will be a winner mate, the stuff on ebay will be fine. Beware that Synthetic winch rope is not UV stable and will be affected...
  14. Replies
    Views

I run my pair of 240's with clear spot covers on...

I run my pair of 240's with clear spot covers on them and the smaller 170's with crystal blue spread covers angled out towards the side they give me a good spread of light and the crystal blue covers...
  15. The rear won't as the leafys have the larger h260...

The rear won't as the leafys have the larger h260 diff I think it is as for front they should change over. Check the compliance plate as to what ratios are in the ute.
  16. Replies
    Views

Ive got the davis graig adjustable temp sender...

Ive got the davis graig adjustable temp sender unit the sender slides into the top hose with the controller mounted near by it you can see the controller in a couple of the pics i think i have the...
  17. Replies
    Views

Gq speedo adjustment

Ok this should give you 10% adjustment on your speedo.
    The easiest way is to drill a hole in the instrument cluster that lines up with the circled variable resistor
    and use a fine tip flat blade...
  18. Replies
    Views

I Have used the maps from the pirate bay and they...

I Have used the maps from the pirate bay and they work great. Openstreetmaps is a great source for free maps too and these are often better than the garmin made maps.

There is also a garmin...
  19. Replies
    Views

Ok job finally completed except for the cab...

Ok job finally completed except for the cab switches as for power gains didnt really do anything to brag about except it seems a bit smoother
    temp sits where it always has well under half have...
  20. Replies
    Views

I've got both on my Patrol. The light bars are...

I've got both on my Patrol. The light bars are awesome for off road stuff where you want to light up everything for about 300 metres. They can be a bit annoying on road because the reflection off the...
  21. Should be a good one, however, I'll be away for...

Should be a good one, however, I'll be away for the weekend (quite happily, with a mate and his family and our brood up the coast!).

Have a good one and hope its a cracker (including the...
  22. Replies
    Views

there's a few blokes on patrol4x4 that have done...

there's a few blokes on patrol4x4 that have done it. GQShayne etc... IIRC there are happy snaps of the job.

someone also put in Honda CRV's as well as the usual crapadore VN-VY's
  23. Replies
    Views

yes mate your spot on. you can get pressure...

yes mate your spot on.
    you can get pressure drop.
    a good intercooler approx .2 to .5 psi drop say under 18 psi.
    intercoolers have flow rates so it pays to know what you have, for the given...
  24. Just need an adjustable drag link with a GU...

Just need an adjustable drag link with a GU tapered rod end at the the Pitman arm end and GQ tapered rod end at the knuckle end. The Draglink has to go in the top of the GU pitman arm too, not from...
  25. Replies
    Views

Home made rear drawer system

Here is a few pics of the rear drawer system that I have built up over the last few years. The whole system is built using 12mm ply and glued and screwed together with some 42 x 19mm pine bracing in...
Page 1 of 2 1 2