OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. As for clearance as you may know when a wheel on...

As for clearance as you may know when a wheel on a trailer moves up it usually moves up n slightly rearwards so depending on the load put on that wheel there are a lot of variables. My ol rule of...
  2. Replies
    Views

Yeah I run Tekonsha P3 but I also did put it...

Yeah I run Tekonsha P3 but I also did put it through a 30amp relay so as to avoid any battery flattening problems etc so its only on when the ignition is on & as it saves your settings you don't need...
  3. Replies
    Views

Thanx guys n yeah I hope the prado makes it too...

Thanx guys n yeah I hope the prado makes it too as I ain't towing it I'd rather leave it there for parts for other toy drivers...
    As for pics n stuff
    Try searching : 2012 Postie Bike or something...
  4. Replies
    Views

Awsome job waz so are you now taking orders for...

Awsome job waz so are you now taking orders for people round your area as you could get at least cost plus coupla hundred on top

Just an idea to give you some more moola$$$$ to upgrade other bits...
  5. Replies
    Views

Great cheap n easy alternative to those thousand...

Great cheap n easy alternative to those thousand dollar plus models.
    good job n yeah like the others I'd be putting the battery lower down just to keep heavy weights lower center of gravity n stuff ...
  6. Replies
    Views

Well today started at 6am first picked up tilt...

Well today started at 6am
    first picked up tilt tray went to first job n picked up a Hyundai Escavator n took it to its destination
    next picked up a franner nut harvester n took it to next farm...
  7. Replies
    Views

Yeah me in Australia so yeah on the left side of...

Yeah me in Australia so yeah on the left side of engine as you look at it from the front of car.
  8. Replies
    Views

Yeah near the thermostat housing or on the 2.8td...

Yeah near the thermostat housing or on the 2.8td along the head near firewall drivers side below injectors & Glow plugs.
  9. Replies
    Views

ARB Air Hose Connector Cover ???

As I want to mount this connection outside the cab I thought how the heck am I gunna get a cheap cover for this , Ok well I thought for a while then took my ARB Air Hose connector for a walk through...
  10. Replies
    Views

I run mine down drivers side over the gutter then...

I run mine down drivers side over the gutter then squeezes in beside the side window rubber then goes inside through the side vent . Inside it goes straight down to an extra switch via a relay & is...
  11. Replies
    Views

I was under mine the other day to look at same...

I was under mine the other day to look at same thing n yes they are bolted but the heights I didn't measure.
  12. Replies
    Views

Na wrong snorkel n don't just use the 4.2...

Na wrong snorkel n don't just use the 4.2 precleaner as your main air filter not good for 2.8
    keep it in the shed as later you may want to upgrade to 4.2 td as most people do...
  13. Replies
    Views

Hey bob if its a GQ it is like a syfon feed...

Hey bob if its a GQ it is like a syfon feed system the only pump is the primer pump on the fuel filter housing.
    The later GU electric injection model sory I'm not sure if they have a pump in the...
  14. Replies
    Views

I had slightly different thing with my 2.8 round...

I had slightly different thing with my 2.8 round town never noticed anything no different levels in overflow no drips or bubbles but on a long trip out on the hyway n towing after bout 300k's it'd...
  15. don't know if it is comon but mine looks like...

don't know if it is comon but mine looks like sealant around clutch housing to engine surface & got a cover over clutch rod area so can't say ever had this problem but yeah a mate done what 97_gq_lwb...
  16. Replies
    Views

Yeah there's an ol' guy I hang with that leaves...

Yeah there's an ol' guy I hang with that leaves his in all the time n has done since he bought it done over 330 on the clock n only just the other day I was with him N thought I just heard a slight...
  17. Pebbly Beach north of Coffs Harbour NSW

Hey there all we just got back from Pebbly Beach as per Action + Adventure issue no.2

In the mag it doesn't clearly say how to get there exactly & neither does another mag Camper Trailer Touring...
  18. Replies
    Views

Yep as BIGRIG said first do the Exhaust I run a...

Yep as BIGRIG said first do the Exhaust I run a 3" turbo back system from scotts rods bolted straight in bout 1/2 hour after I ripped out the old restricted system, as for boost controlling don't...
  19. Replies
    Views

Racetech Guages on homemade console with Garmin 620 gps

Na but I just fitted a set of matching Racetech EGT & Boost guages off good ol' Ebay, I'll attach a couple of pics if I can

3rd pic is with power off
    2nd is with power on & normal running
    1st is...
  20. Replies
    Views

As far as I've been told pressure is pressure if...

As far as I've been told pressure is pressure if the pressure is all on 1 side of a valve or intercooler its the same on the outlet side of the intercooler same pressure both sides just the air temp...
  21. Replies
    Views

Awsome great details about your fit-out so far &...

Awsome great details about your fit-out so far & I too have just got them same guages, they work great on my lil' old 2.8 turbo & I have mine set to turn green with the parkers on but I will see how...