OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Welcome to the forum, Unless PeeBee scared you...

Welcome to the forum, Unless PeeBee scared you off:)
  2. Replies
    Views

Bugger! In my mind I thought you had a 4.5 or...

Bugger! In my mind I thought you had a 4.5 or 4.8. But I think I got confused with Bob's rig.
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Had a quick catch up with Plasnart this arvo....

Had a quick catch up with Plasnart this arvo. Talked a bit about the Swan Lake sand dunes and camping area among other things. Gotta get you lot down here for a weekend.
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Getting woken early to have to set up the...

Getting woken early to have to set up the generator for the second time in a fortnight. Must be living in a third world country. Yes, it is more likely to happen on a Single Line Earth Return system,...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Bugger! Interesting choice of a fix, though. When...

Bugger! Interesting choice of a fix, though. When the gearbox plug stripped out. The mechanic welded a socket on, which gave us a whole lot more chance of applying torque.
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Sorry to do that to you, but after years in the...

Sorry to do that to you, but after years in the maintenance game, I've seen and heard of tools, parts and rags being left after repairs.
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: [QUOTE=jay see;844254]Well it keeps on going. ...

[QUOTE=jay see;844254]Well it keeps on going.

The wife's outlander needs a new radiator, the worst part is that the hoses are going to be more than the radiator itself. No one has all three in...
  8. Replies
    Views

Chinesium? Or just used many times?

Chinesium? Or just used many times?
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: First yes but on a side street. Last No. Usually...

First yes but on a side street. Last No. Usually a great mob to deal with in Warnambool.
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Now know where all our 10mm sockets teleport too!

Now know where all our 10mm sockets teleport too!
  11. Replies
    Views

RIP Whitie. Not a dog but our pet goat that acted...

RIP Whitie. Not a dog but our pet goat that acted as if she were a dog. We bought her and her daughter in 2004-5. They were both pregnant, so we think Whitie was around three to four years old when...
  12. Replies
    Views

I found that running an alternator with an open...

I found that running an alternator with an open circuit in the system quickly destroys the regulator. Double check all your connections and terminals.
  13. Replies
    Views

There are alternatives to buying regulators. 4-5...

There are alternatives to buying regulators. 4-5 years ago I found a youtube clip which included circuit drawings to build a universal type regulator. It is a simple circuit to build. I am pretty...
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Overkill, but I use innox MX8. The grease was...

Overkill, but I use innox MX8. The grease was only slightly tainted after 10ks of driving.
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Try clicking on the printable version. It seems...

Try clicking on the printable version. It seems to make my computer accept the forum properly.
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I would like to but I might have to use them in...

I would like to but I might have to use them in the future :( if i can't get some parts elsewhere:(. Small town blues.

What sucks though, is I usually cough up the extra to shop locally. Keeps the...
  17. Replies
    Views

Had a quick look for air operated hubs online and...

Had a quick look for air operated hubs online and came up with nothing, so we can assume that it is the front and rear diff locks. The one thing to check, would be the front hubs. They will be one of...
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Just move to Vic. No Drive on beach. No problem....

Just move to Vic. No Drive on beach. No problem. Or dig a trench either side of where you are!! Sit back and watch people shear off their axles.
  19. Replies
    Views

I just cable tie the grill to the body, so that...

I just cable tie the grill to the body, so that the bonnet clips I have mounted on the grill have something to anchor to.
  20. Replies
    Views

Ha Ha. Its in a fugly Old Patrol anyway!

Ha Ha. Its in a fugly Old Patrol anyway!
  21. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Time to check your nuts! With the engine off,...

Time to check your nuts! With the engine off, whack the handbrake on and put it in fifth gear. Get under your Patrol, undo the four bash plate nuts and and use a long breaker bar and socket to check...
  22. Replies
    Views

The legendary Threedogs wanted us to check our...

The legendary Threedogs wanted us to check our nuts regularly. So, get off the couch and have a look at your wheel lug nuts, especially if you own alloy rims!!
  23. Thread: Silo art trail

by mudnut
    Replies
    Views

We started at Horsham and did a quick partial...

We started at Horsham and did a quick partial tour, and were a bit rushed, a while back. You need to spend more than a few days to really appreciate the whole experience.
    We hope to go back and...
  24. Replies
    Views

Queensland, The sunshine state! That would have...

Queensland, The sunshine state! That would have been an absolutely harrowing ordeal. Glad your friends made it out, Cuppa.
  25. Replies
    Views

Merry Christmas to everyone, and a happy New...

Merry Christmas to everyone, and a happy New Year. May your rigs take you where you please and get you back home safely!
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4