OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

This is what you need.......

This is what you need....
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Oil-Pressure-Gauge-Adapter-1-8-NPT-BSPT-Brass-SAAS-T-Piece-Sensor-Sender-AFGA31-/161870084028?hash=item25b03577bc:g:qbYAAOSw-itXqC-N
    Tis' what I...
  2. Thread: Dyno results

by Hodge
    Replies
    Views

It sounds about right mate. I got something along...

It sounds about right mate. I got something along the lines of 95 @ wheels, on 33s and that is with a beaudesert 2.75" and a unichip on my CRD.
  3. Replies
    Views

43523 instructions on sun visor

instructions on sun visor
  4. Replies
    Views

The pushing "down" movement is simply a safety...

The pushing "down" movement is simply a safety lockout feature, designed so you do not move the lever too far into the Low range selection accidentally while the vehicle is in motion.

Pushing down...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi mate, There should be a placard on the...

Hi mate,

There should be a placard on the drivers sun visor, it says when changing between 4H to 4L or 4L to 4H to ALWAYS STOP your vehicle.
    Let me know if it's missing and I'll take a picture...
  6. Replies
    Views

I Plumbed up my system with Ford heater hoses as...

I Plumbed up my system with Ford heater hoses as they have a flared end that fit the provent perfectly . Here is the link...
  7. Replies
    Views

Here's the pictures of mine. The fitting kit...

Here's the pictures of mine. The fitting kit makes it look like nearly a factory fit.
  8. Replies
    Views

go to your local super cheep store and for about...

go to your local super cheep store and for about 30 bucks you can get all the parts
    western filters kit too expensive some one uaed a holden hose thathas flared ends that fit cant find the link but...
  9. Replies
    Views

Did you purchase the "Patrol kit" from Western...

Did you purchase the "Patrol kit" from Western Filters? If you did then it comes with everything you need. Installation is pretty easy, just follow the instructions. I can take some photos of mine on...
  10. Replies
    Views

Hopefully Hodge will spot this thread as he has...

Hopefully Hodge will spot this thread as he has recently done this to his CRD. Its not really hard to do. The hardest part is mounting the can. You also need to make adaptors for the 1inch ports on...
  11. Replies
    Views

Bung in their exhausts is standard I've ordered 3...

Bung in their exhausts is standard I've ordered 3 so far. Good people to deal with.
    I should mention that when my exhaust was fitted car definitely overboosted.
  12. Replies
    Views

I've just installed one in my vehicle and I've...

I've just installed one in my vehicle and I've had no problems with over boosting.

I would recommend getting a ScanGauge or boost gauge fitted so you can see what's happening.