OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

She’s all up and running again :) They ended...

She’s all up and running again :)
    They ended replacing the transmission with a refurbished unit, also a new torque converter and factory cooler. It was apparently all in a hell of state due to heat...
  2. Replies
    Views

The results are in! 4th Gear was destroyed due...

The results are in!
    4th Gear was destroyed due to a lack of lubrication. They tell me that one of the FMIC pipes was pushing against the trans cooler hose and squashed it to the point it was...
  3. Replies
    Views

Never engaged while shifting gears, I’d only used...

Never engaged while shifting gears, I’d only used the lockup switch once to see if it was working after the mods had been done. Had it engaged for about a minute or so around 15 or 20 minutes prior....
  4. Replies
    Views

Everything I’ve researched prior to doing the...

Everything I’ve researched prior to doing the turbo/intake etc mods, indicated it should be no problems with a JD trans stage 2 valve body, destalled converter from Allfast in WA and a HD Flexplate....
  5. Replies
    Views

Failed RE4 after upgrades.

Not a happy Easter camper!

Was heading up to Kalbarri for the weekend as a shakedown trip after spending a ton of money on upgrades including HD Flex Plate Low stall torque converter, stage 2...
  6. Replies
    Views

Pushing some good numbers now the ZL30 Turbo and...

Pushing some good numbers now the ZL30 Turbo and tune with an Alphatec module have been fitted.

Different beast to drive now, very happy with it! I think the best mod I’ve done is the transmission...
  7. Replies
    Views

Just got the patrol (2016 CRD) back after a 4...

Just got the patrol (2016 CRD) back after a 4 week wait due to a hold up with parts. Had the full Fabwitz FMIC/Snorkel/Intake Pipework/Airbox fitted along with a destalled Torque converter/Heavy duty...
  8. Replies
    Views

Its also worth noting, as this is in the caravan...

Its also worth noting, as this is in the caravan and campers section, a GVM upgrade won't give you a GCM upgrade if that's what you're chasing for towing?
  9. Replies
    Views

I had the pedders 3505kg GVM Upgade done prior to...

I had the pedders 3505kg GVM Upgade done prior to first registration on my 2016 LE GU CRD, I'm still running it today. It does the job, but its a pretty hard ride if not loaded. My rear diff was...
  10. Replies
    Views

At the Burrup Peninsula WA after crossing the...

At the Burrup Peninsula WA after crossing the famed side step eater called the Karratha Jump Up

11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The tanks were repaired about 2 or 3 weeks ago,...

The tanks were repaired about 2 or 3 weeks ago, and it’s only done around 220km or so since then with no issues. The day before the warning light came on, I’d pumped about 10 or 15 litres from the...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Had the long range tanks in my GU CRD Patrol...

Had the long range tanks in my GU CRD Patrol repaired after smashing them both on some rocks. The workshop had flushed them with water prior to welding and then tested them for leaks with water prior...
  13. Replies
    Views

I noticed while testing it gets quite hot on the...

I noticed while testing it gets quite hot on the outside, a lot hotter than my small TB oven ever got, but it also gets a lot hotter inside than the small TB. I'll throw the temp gun on it when I go...
  14. Replies
    Views

I installed my Big Bertha Oven on the cargo...

I installed my Big Bertha Oven on the cargo barrier. Should be able to do a nice roast in this sucker while driving to camp.

15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Getting my first pay in 11years without having to...

Getting my first pay in 11years without having to handover a sizeable chunk in Child Support makes me extremely happy!
    My youngest turned 18 so we blew a chunk of cash on a pub crawl instead of...
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I recently had a couple of long range fuel tanks...

I recently had a couple of long range fuel tanks fitted, no drama's there apart from a dodgy fuel gauge which we are sorting out. What has made me angry, is that I filled the tank from close to empty...
  17. Replies
    Views

From here it was back to the Eco-Lodge camp...

From here it was back to the Eco-Lodge camp ground for a night with an early rise to pack up and meet the barge for the trip home. I'm not sure why, but I didn't take any pics around the eco-lodge,...
  18. Replies
    Views

After leaving Louisa Bay, we headed to the tip of...

After leaving Louisa Bay, we headed to the tip of the island to our next camp spot, Turtle bay, just for a night.
    You need to go through the cat proof (electric) fence that has been erected. The...
  19. Replies
    Views

We headed North after leaving Murchison House...

We headed North after leaving Murchison House Station and were bound for Steep Point. The drive was around 6 hours or so, and it can be a bit hit and miss going into Steep Point depending on when the...
  20. Replies
    Views

Murchison House Station-Dirk Hartog Island

The Missus and I recently had a quick trip from Perth to Dirk Hartog island and back and I thought I'd throw a few pics up.

On the way up we decided to camp at an old favourite, "Murchison House...
  21. Replies
    Views

Sticky: My stepdaughters friend taking out one of the...

My stepdaughters friend taking out one of the pillars of our front fence! How the hell she managed to get it I'll never know!

22. Replies
    Views

Not the best pics, the one from the rear is hard...

Not the best pics, the one from the rear is hard to distinguish from the rear diff bracing in the background.

23. Replies
    Views

She’ll be a fairly quick trip, a couple of nights...

She’ll be a fairly quick trip, a couple of nights at Murchison house station on the way up, then a night at Steep point Barge landing site, 4 nights on the island and a leisurely drive home! The wild...
  24. Replies
    Views

Had some Outback accessories long range fuel...

Had some Outback accessories long range fuel tanks fitted. 80 litre sub and a 145 Litre main tank. 225 litres in total, should cover my fuel use for most trips. Heading off to Dirk Hartog Island next...
  25. Replies
    Views

It’s worth having a read of the PDF from B.E.S.T...

It’s worth having a read of the PDF from B.E.S.T regarding water filtration and treatment etc.
    https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0256/7906/9255/files/WATER_On_the_Road_Booklet.pdf?1535
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4