OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Proportioning valve alternative

After having issue with a stuck proportioning valve on my GQ trayback, stripping it down and seeing the corrosion inside meant it needed replacing I set off looking. I was horrified to see...
  2. Replies
    Views

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.p...

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?35079-TD42-high-performance-water-pump-feedback&highlight=water+pump
  3. Replies
    Views

Poll: I'm also in the same boat as darren. That is our...

I'm also in the same boat as darren. That is our anniversary so as much I'd love to come watch you guys sink your non grenades in the mud I may be giving it a pass..
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Geeze mate.. tounge in cheek.. Fark. People...

Geeze mate.. tounge in cheek.. Fark.
    People gotta chill the fark out round here hey..
  5. Replies
    Views

While we were in Ravensthorp we were told of a...

While we were in Ravensthorp we were told of a "Bat Cave" in the hills, but know one seemed to know exactly where it was. We spoke to some old timers from the town and putting together five or so...
  6. Replies
    Views

Ohhhh you missed that / she was sold about 5mths...

Ohhhh you missed that / she was sold about 5mths ago :( we will be a NOTROLL family soon

Just the XR6 (2007 model), the MT-09 and the CBR500 (well till I can upgrade my licence and get a Fireblade...
  7. Replies
    Views

eternal debate on 25 posts & newbies

just out of curiosity
    are you (mods) able to stop someone automatically before 25 posts if they dont either
    a) do an intro
    b) pad old threads

just to stop them padding the threads, downloading...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: DIY TD42 Cooling System Overhaul

Gday guys,

Thought I would do a write up of a full cooling system overhaul I did recently, I took my time and took pics along the way. Only working part time atm so have way too much free time on...
  9. Replies
    Views

A Patrol! 61350

A Patrol!

10. Replies
    Views

1st timer, Howdy

Hey Folks,

How ya'll doing tonight? I'm 88Safari and as my name and title suggest. I'm a first time patrol owner and I bought a 1988 Safari granroad yesterday.
    I went and picked it up today, I...
  11. Replies
    Views

Ok to all the gents who's browse I've raised I do...

Ok to all the gents who's browse I've raised I do apologise for kicking up a stink, I do hope you accept my apology and will never ever jjhgfdreff again. (seriously Pete)
  12. Replies
    Views

Entry 1 ...

Entry 1

http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad197/BenKDJ/Desert%20Trip/P7130541_zpskjjqwtdg.jpg
  13. Replies
    Views

Intros getting in the way.

This is just a question and I under stand that all new members need to be welcomed to the forum and this is important but is it necessary for all of the welcome post to go to the " what's new " page....
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Had some good news with my sons battle with...

Had some good news with my sons battle with cancer yesterday, he had a blood test after 2 weeks of chemo treatment and the cancer markers are now less then 1 tenth of what they were before the...
  15. Gloster Meteor F.8 at Temora, NSW. ...

Gloster Meteor F.8 at Temora, NSW.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/08/96.jpgIMG_3338-Edit-2 by

Bob Howard, on Flickr
  16. Entry 1. Where's the helicopter? Perth Skyshow...

Entry 1. Where's the helicopter? Perth Skyshow 2014
    http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn163/Tony_Allender/2013%20skyshow%20084_zps6ojdykcl.jpg
  17. Replies
    Views

Manuals can be accessed after 30 days

As discussed, we tend to have many members who may not post much and have been here for quite some time.

There is now a new feature where members can have full access to all the manuals from 30...
  18. The Order has been placed. I will let everyone...

The Order has been placed. I will let everyone know when i have an ETA time and can then work out postage etc.

26 Hoodies, 15 Beanies and 3 Japaras.
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Feeling a bit pleased with myself. It’s been a...

Feeling a bit pleased with myself. It’s been a while since I did any woodwork & have spent much of the past week knocking up a new workbench for the new shed, having decided that step one of fitting...
  20. Replies
    Views

Runva 11xp. Everything and more. Been used...

Runva 11xp. Everything and more. Been used underwater a few times, and like I said, water ingress was at a minimum (tiny bit of grease discoloration near the free spool lever).

They come with...
  21. Replies
    Views

Thanks to Cuppa

I just thought a big thank you needs to go out to Cuppa for taking ownership of the photo cometition and as always bringing it to another level.

From me Cuppa, thanks mate and keep up the good...
  22. Replies
    Views

how to fix gq clock

i dont know if this will help anyone but i have 2 gq patrols and both their clocks didnt work. so i removed them , just had to pull the panel out far enough to get stumpy phillips in to remove clock....
  23. Replies
    Views

How ticked off does a gripe have to make you...

How ticked off does a gripe have to make you before you are ticked of enough to be angry? Just askin’ .... would hate to post in the wrong thread. ;)
  24. darwin-uluru-kings canyon-west macdonnell ranges- davenport ranges

Mule: Nissan patrol GU 2.8td 1999
    Mileage: 246700km
    Rubber: cooper 265/75 R16
    Mods: larger radiator, dual battery setup, Recovery Tracks & common sense.

Day 1 (466km)
    It all started with an...
  25. (In a David Attenborough voice) Here we have a...

(In a David Attenborough voice)

Here we have a very rare and exciting sight. It has the Latin name Y-usSixtyonus, commonly known as a GU, far away from it's natural habitat of woolies carpark,
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3