Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Safe arrival

by Winnie
    Replies
    Views

Safe arrival

G'day everyone, last night at 11.39pm my fiancee Amy gave birth to a gorgeous 7lb11oz girl.
    Isla Jean Comber.
    Mum and baby both doing very well and we are so in love!
  2. Replies
    Views

Slacks creek brake and clutch also.

Slacks creek brake and clutch also.
  3. Replies
    Views

Try bayside gearbox and clutch at merrit st...

Try bayside gearbox and clutch at merrit st capalaba ,
  4. Replies
    Views

Having a Crap in the Outback!

Here you go guys, it aint that hard. I have to say that although there is a level of humour here this guy has made this video out of sheer frustration at the amount of toilet paper blowing around int...
  5. Replies
    Views

I would only use the over ride function on that...

I would only use the over ride function on that for emergency power. Not back up cranking or winching.
    170A is to low.

The redarc simple isolator only a few $$$ more will handle a burst of...
  6. Replies
    Views

I agree with ET above as most 4wd are running...

I agree with ET above as most 4wd are running Redarc or similar. I have heard a couple of good reports from boat owner friends though.
  7. Replies
    Views

I have not heard of any issues with them. They...

I have not heard of any issues with them.
    They are clones of the other 140 Amp systems that are around.

Personally I prefer dual sensing Isolators such as the Redarc SBI12D but as a 'standard'...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I justs laugh at the people who talegate me in my...

I justs laugh at the people who talegate me in my patrol. As far as I'm concerned it doesn't bother me, them being on my dot doesn't make me late or me drive faster, if anything I drive slower since...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Worked out while fishing that the rear latch on...

Worked out while fishing that the rear latch on the large barn door works well as a bottle opener.
  10. Replies
    Views

Hey Growler2058, Sorry I've been delayed in...

Hey Growler2058,

Sorry I've been delayed in getting back to you. I'm currently away on leave and doing a self drive tour of Southern Africa (spent the day driving the sand dunes of Namibia!). So I...
  11. Replies
    Views

Always Hardcore - 4WD Australia

Here's my latest video from my latest trip: For everyone who goes out there and really does things. For everyone who doesn't give up. For everyone who pushes a little bit harder.

12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Just a quick one in regards to winch hooks. You...

Just a quick one in regards to winch hooks.
    You should always point the opening of the hook pointing upwards.
    Why?
    Because if the hook should fail by straightening out or a forging/casting fault...
  13. Replies
    Views

G'day Ron, I assume that you have the 3lt...

G'day Ron,

I assume that you have the 3lt patrol? If that is the case go with a 2.75 or 2 and three quarter inch system. I have used both the 3inch and 2.75mm systems on my old 3lt Navaras and the...
  14. Thread: Awning install

by Winnie
    Replies
    Views

Shops that fit them just bolt to the two outer...

Shops that fit them just bolt to the two outer pillars, I bolted to all 4 and when the bloke at the shop saw he thought I was mad... Lol

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Forum Runner
  15. Replies
    Views

X2. Pillars on the basket. Drill holes and bolt...

X2. Pillars on the basket.
    Drill holes and bolt up.
  16. Thread: Awning install

by Hodge
    Replies
    Views

Mine is on the a actual basket pillars. I've...

Mine is on the a actual basket pillars. I've green circled it here mate. I have seen a few people install them on the brackets that hold the rack up above the gutters, but getting bolts in there...
  17. Replies
    Views

I Will have a go at this for you robo. Firstly...

I Will have a go at this for you robo. Firstly You cannot get torque without Kw's but from my perspective it isn't very hard to get 150 rwkw and 600nm this seems to be the figure that makes the 3 ton...
  18. Replies
    Views

Thankyou everyone for the well wishes and support...

Thankyou everyone for the well wishes and support through this horrible ordeal that my family has just been through. Special mention to Jonathan (BA) for putting it out there and communicating almost...
  19. Replies
    Views

I too am gob-smacked by some of the (what appears...

I too am gob-smacked by some of the (what appears to be on the surface) petulance displayed by some of the members in relation to whatever is going on behind the scenes.
    I don't know what is going...
  20. Replies
    Views

Im getting tired of seeing chit like this tbh. If...

Im getting tired of seeing chit like this tbh. If you want to leave. Then leave quietly without posting your reasons as it just seems to me anyway, that its just a form of attention seeking. Also all...
  21. Replies
    Views

Fences

Yours truly, contract fencing on a property in the Gulf in 1980.

Apologies for the quality, it's a scan of the original photo.
  22. Replies
    Views

you can order them in any length you want TD...

you can order them in any length you want TD ...you still only pay for linear metres..(unless you are going to bunnings !)..if old mate does the maths first it will save him a lot later from needing...
  23. Replies
    Views

you still have to allow for jacking it up with...

you still have to allow for jacking it up with anything that may be on the roof rack...pain in the arse having to move it out from under if raining or unloading it with no clearance
  24. Replies
    Views

Here is a small tip. Whenever you are going...

Here is a small tip. Whenever you are going through an existing grommet/shroud, dont cut the rubber.... Get a stiff piece of steel wire ( a coat hanger would be ok for a small wire), make a sharp...
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Why Diesels Smoke

Hey all

I have noticed lately there have been a few posts about smoke from diesels etc the colours and all that and what it means so i thought i would post up this link to help all those looking...
Page 1 of 2 1 2