OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hi Guys, Just to revive this old but awesome...

Hi Guys,

Just to revive this old but awesome thread, i have recently made one of these myself and used the info here as a guide, its awesome and i im really happy with my Snorkel. Anyway, i have...
  2. Replies
    Views

Thought i would put a little more air in the...

Thought i would put a little more air in the motor after my ZD30 airbox plastic nissan junk developed a small intake leak.
    Patroldocta Airbox... heaps more air flow, I have noticed the turbo spools...
  3. Replies
    Views

Yes bud, had a full rebuild kit from Engines...

Yes bud, had a full rebuild kit from Engines Australia and put a brand new one in .

4. Replies
    Views

Just thought id update the thread a bit.. I...

Just thought id update the thread a bit..

I have now done about 2500k's on the diesel motor, everything is running great, i have now fitted an electronic fan controller on the radiator as the...
  5. Replies
    Views

Ok, so i had my first trip up to the Nissan Club...

Ok, so i had my first trip up to the Nissan Club property this weekend, i was a little nervous driving it all that way for the first time, and being a new motor on a freeway i had to vary my speed...
  6. Replies
    Views

Ok so the project apart from a tune up is...

Ok so the project apart from a tune up is complete, I think….

I have kind of admitted defeat for the time being on a tacho but as the one I have fitted functions over 1100rpm I am just going to...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sorry i havent posted for a while, not really had...

Sorry i havent posted for a while, not really had much to report, but today i can say that the pooy is just fresh out of the workshop yesterday evening.... I can breath a sigh of relief...

It...
  8. Replies
    Views

Still here, still going....

I dropped off my truck with John Nichols, a fellow Nissan owners Club member at Cologne Motors this morning for open box surgery, I guess I should find out what the problem is in the next day or two,...
  9. Replies
    Views

Indicator problem solved, it was a simple direct...

Indicator problem solved, it was a simple direct short.

When i changed the BBQ fuel tank to the Diesel tank i had to remove the rear tow bar so i could bolt in the the tank, i did this at night...
  10. Replies
    Views

Queen’s Birthday Weekend 2015: Even though the...

Queen’s Birthday Weekend 2015:
    Even though the pooy wasn't ready I was away riding shotgun over most of the weekend with the club filming for a TV shoot at Wombat state park, but after leaving...
  11. Replies
    Views

BA -Shannons quoted me $58 per month fully comp...

BA -Shannons quoted me $58 per month fully comp with all modification to motor and other mods like 33's winch bar, 2" lift etc.ect.
    Full comp off road cover and glass cover, i also have one...
  12. Replies
    Views

Ok so I just took it for a really sneaky drive...

Ok so I just took it for a really sneaky drive around the block at lunchtime... :driving2:
    Its running ok, I didn't go to far as I have no intercooler hole cut yet and as BA said I don't want it...
  13. Replies
    Views

Its almost done......Intercooler is in and...

Its almost done......Intercooler is in and fitted.

58441 58495

Vacuum problem sorted. Silly old pom put the check valve in backwards.

Just need to find someone to modify my bonnet so the...
  14. Replies
    Views

Ok so here is where i am at..... Its alive,...

Ok so here is where i am at.....

Its alive, or was for about 5 mins.......

Over the weekend my intake stuff never arrived thanks to a slow as courier and as of today im still waiting ! so i...
  15. Replies
    Views

Its alive !!! Its alive !!

FIRE IN THE HOLE !@!!

Yep it fired up on Saturday, I have got heaps of updates to pass on so will update the thread when I get a few moments.....
  16. Replies
    Views

Took a picture last night after i finished...

Took a picture last night after i finished putting the fuel tank in.

I will go to the servo tonight and get some diesel and start to bleed my fuel lines out. I also need to finish my plumbing in...
  17. Replies
    Views

Agreed Rossco, I went out last night put my...

Agreed Rossco,
    I went out last night put my fuel tank sender in and had a tidy up as i had tools everywhere.. Thats about it, I took some photos of the harness connectors as i need to go to jaycar...
  18. Replies
    Views

Thanks BA, i have sent him an SMS..

Thanks BA, i have sent him an SMS..
  19. Replies
    Views

Just a heads up people, The thread size quoted...

Just a heads up people, The thread size quoted above is not correct, the bolts are indeed 12mm threads but the pitch is not 1.75mm i have no idea what pitch it is so i am just going to go to the bolt...
  20. Replies
    Views

ok , so i have the info i need, for anyone...

ok , so i have the info i need, for anyone interested...

TD42 Starter motor bolt size is - - - 12mm x 1.75mm pitch and 35 mm long ( from under the head )
    Information courtesy of ATOC Auto...
  21. Replies
    Views

Thanks threedogs, i will give that a go... If...

Thanks threedogs, i will give that a go... If they fit then i can go take the bolt to my bolt joint and get some..
  22. Replies
    Views

Time for another update. I have just had an...

Time for another update.

I have just had an epic weekend in the shed with the poo-troll, I started with a trip to patrol-a-apart on Saturday morning to pick up my TD42t exhaust manifold, while I...
  23. Replies
    Views

Woop Woop. Looks like my power steering lines...

Woop Woop.

Looks like my power steering lines have arrived at work today so i can get on with swapping these over now.
    Next stop will be pick up the manifold bolt on the turbo, plumb in all the...
  24. Replies
    Views

Yeah i am going for the manual glow system. its...

Yeah i am going for the manual glow system. its the best way to go when converting the TB loom...
    I had another look at it all last night briefly with fresh eyes after reading your previous post...
  25. Replies
    Views

lol, i would like to say yes, but in reality .......

lol, i would like to say yes, but in reality .... no cos it will get smothered in crap after my first real drive anyway.... lol
Page 1 of 2 1 2