OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Personally i think the alternator is probably too...

Personally i think the alternator is probably too small for all the heating stuff your running. Those accessories pull the battery down fast then doesnt have a chance to charge it properly once your...
  2. Is your battery OK. The alternator usually...

Is your battery OK. The alternator usually charges your battery which sits on float between the alternator and the load. Your load draws from the battery. Sounds like the load is drawing from the...
  3. The diff lock solenoid is located on the...

The diff lock solenoid is located on the passenger side firewall. The Blue wire with a White trace should have power when the diff lock switch is on. The Pink wire with a Black trace should have...
  4. From memory when i was mucking around with mine...

From memory when i was mucking around with mine the buzzer itself is built into the switch for the diff lock. There has been issues apparently before where these switches have gone bad. Maybe this is...
  5. Replies
    Views

I think the compression readings are OK, and I...

I think the compression readings are OK, and I think they will be better with valve adjustment too.

My opinion is to go for it, and your mechanic will most probably offer his advice too, but the...
  6. Replies
    Views

Hey mate, guessing the old 2.8 is not so good...

Hey mate, guessing the old 2.8 is not so good then.

I'd do a compression test and hook up an oil pressure Guage if possible. Also a cold start should show up the condition pretty well and look...
  7. Replies
    Views

i am hearing that ATF is better than 2 stroke...

i am hearing that ATF is better than 2 stroke oil.... mind you i haven't tried either, i run a moorey's diesel treatment supost to boost cetane rating and lube pump amongst other things
  8. Replies
    Views

Can only confirm mineral instead of synthetic

Can only confirm mineral instead of synthetic
  9. Replies
    Views

I would start with a good quality diesel additive...

I would start with a good quality diesel additive that offers a range of cleaning and lubricating advantages. Its pretty pointless trying to recommend one from Melbourne Australia, however have a...
  10. This is one kit off eBay for a comparison in...

This is one kit off eBay for a comparison in prices. So the X-treme may not be that overpriced when you consider where you are situated.
  11. Exedy should do a heavy duty one. They should...

Exedy should do a heavy duty one. They should also be able to supply a smf kit for you too.

For what its worth exedy use the same clutch plate in a lot of patrol clutches but just up the clamping...
  12. Replies
    Views

I have an Exedy clutch. Early days yet as I have...

I have an Exedy clutch. Early days yet as I have only done around 25000 Ks and no problem so far, but that has been mostly highway driving.
  13. Replies
    Views

This thread has the answer you seek. ...

This thread has the answer you seek.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?33003-New-clutch-which-one&highlight=solid+flywheel
  14. Replies
    Views

Another pro for a solid flywheel is that it can...

Another pro for a solid flywheel is that it can be machined, but a DMF has to be replaced . If it were me, I would replace the DMF or fit a solid one while I had the gear box separated any way. Some...
  15. Replies
    Views

12v power for the Kids in the back

So a little project I had was to sort out some charging points for the kids in the back of the GUIV for long drives. We need to charge the iPads and other devices. USB charging is all I need.

So I...
  16. Replies
    Views

If your wheels aren't centre of the car, i.e too...

If your wheels aren't centre of the car, i.e too far to one side, you need to adjust the panhards, front and rear until the wheels are. If you dont have adjustable panhards, you will need them.
  17. Replies
    Views

had to post here in the minus 10 thread way too...

had to post here in the minus 10 thread way too hot and muggy in Melbourne at the moment.
    Ahhhhh feel better already lol
  18. Replies
    Views

Hi Mate! As a mate from your hemisphere I know...

Hi Mate!
    As a mate from your hemisphere I know that some guys changing :animierte-smilies-f RD28 to the QD32 or even to the some from Mercedes (OM603TD - 3,5 ltr).

19. Replies
    Views

awesome write up mate well done that man

awesome write up mate

well done that man
  20. Replies
    Views

Well done Matt you've thrown enough $$$ at it...

Well done Matt you've thrown enough $$$ at it getting it to where it is now.
    Now its time to get out and enjoy your minus 30-40 degree weather
    BBrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  21. Replies
    Views

I think you could if you hung a left-hand drive...

I think you could if you hung a left-hand drive sign on it. When are you coming over?:)
  22. Replies
    Views

Great effort mate. can't wait to see your winter...

Great effort mate. can't wait to see your winter pics!!
  23. Replies
    Views

Well done mate good job. Just 1 thing. The...

Well done mate good job. Just 1 thing. The steering wheels on the wrong side:tease:
  24. Good one Matt glad to to see you back on the road...

Good one Matt glad to to see you back on the road always happy to help out
    Cheers Kimbo
  25. i have been reading this thread since the start....

i have been reading this thread since the start. Glad you have got it all sorted.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4