OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

That's pretty good service in my opinion...

That's pretty good service in my opinion Catchinjack. Jump on board, PM Matt and let them try and sort it out for you.
  2. Thread: Ironman bars

by Matty852
    Replies
    Views

As far as I have seen ironman are really good, I...

As far as I have seen ironman are really good, I will be investing in a set of ironman rear drawers as well once the bank account allows it.
  3. Sticky: Announcing You4wd.com - 4x4 video track database around the world

Hi everyone,

Well here it is, after 12 months of part time and painful work, I have finally finished the website!!!

The link is below but please have a quick read of what It's all about and why...
  4. Replies
    Views

Thanks for getting back to the forum Matt and it...

Thanks for getting back to the forum Matt and it looks you guys have made a decent effort to rectify the issue and have explained everything to us.

I am closing this thread now similar to the...
  5. Replies
    Views

It's your roofrack & car & by all means try to...

It's your roofrack & car & by all means try to sort it, but if you do it will stuff any possibility of Ironman sorting it or offering a refund, not unreasonably. I would suggest not rushing into...
  6. Replies
    Views

Maybe squirt some LANOtech up the holes , I love...

Maybe squirt some LANOtech up the holes , I love this stuff and eco friendly.
    I suspect the holes are there to prevent pressure build up if fully welding
  7. Replies
    Views

Pretty confident Ironman will do the right thing,...

Pretty confident Ironman will do the right thing, mate of mine had a winch fail and they changed it no questions asked . Think the seller may be at fault here not Ironman.
    To exchange a rusty...
  8. Replies
    Views

Haha shes a good old pig. Other mods are bolt out...

Haha shes a good old pig. Other mods are bolt out of radius armfor mad flex and a welded front diff. And there 39.5x18s on 15x12s :D:D:D