OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Cheers mate, You should be able to fit a 3" Dump...

Cheers mate, You should be able to fit a 3" Dump to a Lowmount, even if you have to massage the fire wall a bit or have one custom fitted. I had a Custom Dump built for me by hand for the GUIV when i...
  2. Replies
    Views

You are able to go 75mm in lift total without...

You are able to go 75mm in lift total without certification. However this can be tyres and springs or tyres and body lift. You cannot use a combination of all 3 mods or springs and body lift. This is...
  3. Replies
    Views

No. Body lifts where all the rage 10 years ago...

No. Body lifts where all the rage 10 years ago but have been policed harder in the last few years. If your keen to keep it legal save and buy bigger springs
  4. Thread: All Things Chev

by MB
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: No stress mate and congratulations on another...

No stress mate and congratulations on another good year, Happy Anniversary you two!
  5. Thread: All Things Chev

by PeeBee
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: Its ok, these thoughts will pass in time and all...

Its ok, these thoughts will pass in time and all will be well. I have cleared a space under the bench in case you are able to harden up in time.
  6. Thread: All Things Chev

by PeeBee
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: Come on Rainsey, its going to be tremendous...

Come on Rainsey, its going to be tremendous weekend by all accounts. I am looking forward to putting some faces to the 'signatures' on the site.
  7. Thread: All Things Chev

by MB
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: Pics of the twin 16" fans Rainsey....

Pics of the twin 16" fans Rainsey.
    http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2017/03/121.jpg Not suggesting this is the way you should go as I'm unsure of your usage plans mate. In...
  8. Thread: All Things Chev

by PeeBee
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: All good, and understand that life is simply...

All good, and understand that life is simply about priorities and choices. I struggled just to get the flowrate of the nissan pump, then to find an aux. that would deliver in excess of that in a...
  9. Thread: All Things Chev

by PeeBee
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: Rainsey, why not consider an upgraded power...

Rainsey, why not consider an upgraded power steering pump with greater volume? You may be able to find something even like a variable vane pump that will operate with higher volume, however you would...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: My guess is because the fans are set to constant...

My guess is because the fans are set to constant power and the temp is still over what the factory temp is set at the temp switch when turned off, if that makes sense.
  11. Thread: All Things Chev

by MB
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: G'day Rainsey, I'm running 2 x Davies Craig 16"...

G'day Rainsey, I'm running 2 x Davies Craig 16" fans side by side that pull 2120 cfm each. My reasons were mainly for as you've suggested for easy shut off in creek crossings and heaps of pull still...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: 5: Thermo fans still run after ignition is...

5: Thermo fans still run after ignition is switched off, cooling the radiator down

I know nothing of Chev motors but my only advise would be if going thermo fans, is make sure you have a good...
  13. Replies
    Views

Well the nightmare ride is over. GVM increased to...

Well the nightmare ride is over. GVM increased to 3300kg today after a series of brake tests from 80-0 and 60 - 0 km/hr to assess brake fade. Came thru with flying colours, in part i am sure due to...
  14. Thread: All Things Chev

by MB
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: Before and after 'dyno' drive in/outs would be...

Before and after 'dyno' drive in/outs would be perfect for here! You'll have to trust my honesty:-) In regards the reverse snorkel pipe choice, reasons being for me was that this truck is mainly off...
  15. Thread: All Things Chev

by MB
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: Pisser, I'm requesting royalties on pics then :-)...

Pisser, I'm requesting royalties on pics then :-) All jokes aside and truly no spruiking for Mill here, I am am a very happy 6.5 'NA' camper :-) Phil and I currently posting here 'NA's' don't have...
  16. Thread: All Things Chev

by MB
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: Very very happy to report that the 4" snorkel and...

Very very happy to report that the 4" snorkel and airbox/new custom route all done by Mill @Millweld has worked wonders! Do need to reinstall the second battery now on the chassis as previously...
  17. Thread: All Things Chev

by MB
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: All sent Rainsey, have fun and thanks for all the...

All sent Rainsey, have fun and thanks for all the effort. That info will help us all heaps mate, Cheers!!
  18. Thread: All Things Chev

by MB
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: I don't think they can be sent through here mate,...

I don't think they can be sent through here mate, might need to PM an email address and I'll shoot em to ya there, Cheers!
  19. Thread: All Things Chev

by PeeBee
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: OK, I am going to bed, been at work since 4.30am...

OK, I am going to bed, been at work since 4.30am today and a bit shagged. Will post tomorrow, and enjoy the Chivas - I am done for the night!!! Have a crack at 18TO Glenfiddich - bit drier than...
  20. Thread: All Things Chev

by PeeBee
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: God, this is digging deep and on my third scotch...

God, this is digging deep and on my third scotch and ice, its becoming difficult!!!

The air is only going to be compressed based on the flowrate down the tube and the resultant pressure - bearing...
  21. Thread: All Things Chev

by PeeBee
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: [QUOTE=rainsey;717404] OK, to generate DP you...

OK, to generate DP you need flow and resistance. If you generate so much resistance in your hose, leading into the DP gauge and out of it, believe me we are moving into really sensitive stuff. I...
  22. Thread: All Things Chev

by PeeBee
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: LOL, I love it. OK, keep the thought process...

LOL, I love it. OK, keep the thought process rolling. What we have here simply does not fit into any boxes cleanly. I will have a think about your other post and see if I can value add or at least...
  23. Thread: All Things Chev

by PeeBee
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: [QUOTE=rainsey;717385]Say, in regards to actually...

[QUOTE=rainsey;717385]Say, in regards to actually taking the measurements, I have had the orifice of the pressure intake at 90 degrees to the wind flow. Is this the correct way or should I face the...
  24. Replies
    Views

Wagon wheels were a meal.

Wagon wheels were a meal.
  25. Replies
    Views

I remember Countdown The goodies Have a...

I remember
    Countdown
    The goodies
    Have a vague recollection of decimal currency changing over
    Have no idea what I did last week , can't tell you what I had for breakfast!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4