OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: GU Stub Axles

by NT09ST
    Replies
    Views

I think getting a good s/h one is the issue. I...

I think getting a good s/h one is the issue. I stripped a diff at a wreckers to find it the same as mine so kinda lost interest in the idea.

Might give the aftermarket ones a try.

Cheers for...
  2. Replies
    Views

I find it annoying that they try and lock them...

I find it annoying that they try and lock them selves on while driving and the biggest thing is i want to be able to put it in low without 4wd for backing my car trailer, camping trailer and boat...
  3. Replies
    Views

Yeah, my keys work fine just the rubbers has all...

Yeah, my keys work fine just the rubbers has all turned to mush and fallen out.

Nissan wouldn't sell me that part on its own.
  4. Replies
    Views

Just did this mod, being very careful of the...

Just did this mod, being very careful of the inner plastic ring and the bit of copper wire that might be the issue in the above post. Still made me nervous but the buzzer is gone and the car still...
  5. Thread: Oil for CRD

by NT09ST
    Replies
    Views

This is what ive been using in my CRD since ive...

This is what ive been using in my CRD since ive had it withe no issues, changing it every 10,000km

and its on special atm
  6. Replies
    Views

Bit of an up date and maby an idea for others...

Bit of an up date and maby an idea for others with the same problem.

I was getting sick of draining the can by hand and making a mess so i made this set up and have tested it for a few mnts before...
  7. Thread: Lsd oil

by NT09ST
    Replies
    Views

I used that in my old Commoder that did a hell of...

I used that in my old Commoder that did a hell of a lot of heavy towing and changed it once every 2 yrs. At one stage the lsd started to chatter in reverse so I did an early change. Diff was still...
  8. Replies
    Views

Its food/petrol rated, ive used it as breather...

Its food/petrol rated, ive used it as breather hose (fuel & oil) on my race car for years, it turns a bit yellow after a while but its otherwise its fine. I couldnt find any oil resistaint black hose...
  9. Replies
    Views

EGR Block & Provent finally done.

I finally managed to find the time to fit the EGR Block and pro vent can to the Patrol.

I wont lie, getting the Provent too clear the ABS, heater hoses, A/C hoses and all the other bits was a bit...
  10. Gone. Cheers

Gone.

Cheers