OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. It must have been leaking air somewhere before i...

It must have been leaking air somewhere before i changed the rail to because its never sounded so good and actually builds up boost easier and takes off, used to be a little sluggy before especially...
  2. I am very very very happy to report the big td42...

I am very very very happy to report the big td42 is alive and running better than ever, had a mate come around this afternoon after work we tried bleeding injectors doing all the other stuff...
  3. Yeah they do lol was just referencing an old...

Yeah they do lol was just referencing an old diesel tractor and the massey sprang to mind although atm the massey is more reliable than the maverick lol, its a weird setup has a long pipe coming off...
  4. It has a massive weird ass hand primer pump on it...

It has a massive weird ass hand primer pump on it to looks like something off a 1950s massey Ferguson lol definitely needs to be changed out for a better pne but i cant see this being a issue

Sent...
  5. I haven't tried that yet ill give it a crack...

I haven't tried that yet ill give it a crack tomorrow see how it goes thank you for all your help mate let yous know how i go fingers crossed [emoji4]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  6. Replies
    Views

So i got the fuel rail from all 4x4 kotara for...

So i got the fuel rail from all 4x4 kotara for $75 and had to get washers from the local diesel mech luckily he had 1 pack of washers left, finally some luck ☺

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  7. Replies
    Views

Another angle with the 35's

Another angle with the 35's
  8. Replies
    Views

Lol its all good man

Lol its all good man
  9. Replies
    Views

Ah k i can see where yous r comin from about the...

Ah k i can see where yous r comin from about the intros now sorry guys ill post one up after work