OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Today was day 1 of converting the 3ltr to a 4.2...

Today was day 1 of converting the 3ltr to a 4.2 happy days [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Front and rear engine oil seals turned up today...

Front and rear engine oil seals turned up today thanks to mudski thanks mark pleasure doing business
  3. Replies
    Views

Pebbly beach and minni waters are both great...

Pebbly beach and minni waters are both great spots both are a bit north of coffs we head down there quite a bit with our tribe ranging from 3 , 8 , 14 and 16 all girls to by the way nice beaches...
  4. I went up from 285's to 315's only to get some...

I went up from 285's to 315's only to get some more hight in approaching gullys as my 04 troll has a 05 ironman bar which sticks out and is the 1st point of contact when crossing creeks and gullys...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Took the big girl out for a test run this morning...

Took the big girl out for a test run this morning after cleaning the inlet maifold yesterday at idle was great put the foot down wouldn't pull the skin off custard went over it a couple more times...
  6. Replies
    Views

After a few minor issues after cleaning the inlet...

After a few minor issues after cleaning the inlet maifold yesterday the big girls up and running again very happy with the end result well worth the exercise
  7. Replies
    Views

Only 3 gaskets required the inlet, 1 on the...

Only 3 gaskets required the inlet, 1 on the bottom of the egr pipe that runs down from the inlet and i think its the heater it bolts on to the side of the egr as well it had to all come off to get...
  8. Replies
    Views

Cleaned all the snot out of the big girls...

Cleaned all the snot out of the big girls nostrals lets see how she goes gettin some fresh air in to those lungs !!
  9. Thread: Fuchs Oils

by morton2478
    Replies
    Views

We used to run fuchs oil and grease in our...

We used to run fuchs oil and grease in our tractor fleet up here in our machines they would run 24/7 for 9 months of the year and never once had an issue always serviced every 600hrs used it in my...
  10. Replies
    Views

Great news i have been following from day dot...

Great news i have been following from day dot have shed a tear or two for you but not knowing what to say but found that my thoughts thinking of you daily wondering and hopeing that the next time i...
  11. I just transferred some dollars over for some...

I just transferred some dollars over for some tickets wasn't much but hope it help i have pm you as well all the best for the fund raising so good to see so many gettin on board and the ausie spirt...
  12. Replies
    Views

How much per shoe and very nice looking shoes

How much per shoe and very nice looking shoes
  13. Replies
    Views

Started to build the new sliders /side steps for...

Started to build the new sliders /side steps for the big girl as well as a set for a mate as well
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: No work for two weeks hit the road early Saturday...

No work for two weeks hit the road early Saturday morning for two weeks of camping fishing and drinkin
  15. Replies
    Views

Hi jack the egr cleaner you used are you 100%...

Hi jack the egr cleaner you used are you 100% happy with the results im just a bit sceptical about some of these products and weather or not they do the job they are supose to do has any body else...
  16. Replies
    Views

This old fergie has had 5 generations ride on her...

This old fergie has had 5 generations ride on her over the years and still goin strong
  17. Replies
    Views

This is Narla and colby narla is the black and...

This is Narla and colby narla is the black and tan she is 4 years old this December colby is the red he is 3 years old in January two of the best dogs i have ever had great mates with the best...
  18. Replies
    Views

Stripped all the carpets out of the big girl...

Stripped all the carpets out of the big girl today for there anual clean interior is starting to look a lot tider just the seats to go now and she's lookin pretty good
  19. Replies
    Views

I manage a maccadamia nut farm on the far north...

I manage a maccadamia nut farm on the far north coast nsw
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: 3 days away beaut spot just needed more time to...

3 days away beaut spot just needed more time to explore a few more trails ah well next time
  21. Replies
    Views

I must agree mudskis directions for fitting the...

I must agree mudskis directions for fitting the nads are very straight forward and easy to follow and i also agree with ex telstra truck about the boost being so much smoother after fitting. i...
  22. Replies
    Views

Finally fitted new intercooler 60564

Finally fitted new intercooler 60564
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Finally got internet working again back on the...

Finally got internet working again back on the forum again
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Picked up the new intercooler, 2× 30 watt led...

Picked up the new intercooler, 2× 30 watt led work lights to be mounted up on the rihno rack to aid in night vision when reversing at night time thanks very much mr tax man
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Catch can dawes and needle valve turned up...

Catch can dawes and needle valve turned up yesterday many thanks again mudski
Page 1 of 2 1 2