OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: GU Clutch noise

by Mentok
    Replies
    Views

That's the plan. Got a small trip coming up real...

That's the plan. Got a small trip coming up real soon (Easter/ANZAC break) and then a Gibb trip in June. Don't want any dramas while i'm away. Cheers for the help.
  2. Thread: GU Clutch noise

by Mentok
    Replies
    Views

Doesn't sound like the noise is coming from the...

Doesn't sound like the noise is coming from the rear end and not sure what would make that type of noise in the rear end with the clutch in. The camper weighs approx 1500kgs.
  3. Thread: GU Clutch noise

by Mentok
    Replies
    Views

MB thats my thoughts too but the noise doesn't...

MB thats my thoughts too but the noise doesn't happen at idle only when driving with the camper on. My thoughts are that the thrust bearing is slowing down slightly during shifts and has some damage...
  4. Replies
    Views

I have one of the Diesel care fuel filters. It...

I have one of the Diesel care fuel filters. It takes bugger all time to install and is cheap insurance for your engine.
  5. Replies
    Views

I'll have to look into the welding of the bar and...

I'll have to look into the welding of the bar and moving the wheel carriers in a bit. Here are the pics of the water tank setup. Still have to wire up the pump and test it.
  6. Thread: Scan gauge e

by Mentok
    Replies
    Views

Scangauge II

As promised, here are the pics of my Scangauge II setup. As I said it just obscures the odometer but I'm not too concerned with that when driving now I have the Scangauge to monitor the engine and...
  7. Thread: Scan gauge e

by Mentok
    Replies
    Views

I have the ScanGauge II and find it to be very...

I have the ScanGauge II and find it to be very useful. I have mine mounted just below the steering wheel column and it sits there nicely. I ran the control cable down the righthand side of the...
  8. Replies
    Views

Thanks for the replies. The tyres do stick out a...

Thanks for the replies. The tyres do stick out a bit from the sides (can see them in my side mirrors) but that is the way they came from Powerful 4x4. They claim you can have 35" tyres on the wheel...