OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. x2 never had a problem with the reel thing /...

x2 never had a problem with the reel thing / plenty problems with generig as they are made for all different cars (1 fits all )
  2. Bloody ratbags...lol....funny photo mate! ...

Bloody ratbags...lol....funny photo mate!

Hopefully someone can answer your other question but with gaskets mate I have always just used genuine new nissan gasket on any application and they work...
  3. Agreed...... It still sounds like vacuum leak...

Agreed...... It still sounds like vacuum leak somewhere.

With the engine running, slowly go over all your vacuum lines with some WD40 or CRC one by one, from end to end (most important to go...
  4. I think you might still have a vacumn leak...

I think you might still have a vacumn leak somewhere Nick, if its suckin in air it will affect the fuel air mixture. Can you hear any whistlin noise?
    It might also be why its idling fast on petrol.
  5. Replies
    Views

I'm in Greenwood mate. I have a 92 TB42E with...

I'm in Greenwood mate. I have a 92 TB42E with LPG.
    PM me If I can help with a 'look' under the hood......

Simon
  6. Replies
    Views

Hey mate, theres a thread started about that just...

Hey mate, theres a thread started about that just a couple of threads down from yours.
  7. Thread: Nevada, USA

by Maarten
    Replies
    Views

Poll: Nevada, USA

I was working in the USA for the past 5 years and I have just returned home. I would like to share some of the photos I took in the western deserts. Not sure about the expected result but maybe I...
  8. Thread: rb30

by YNOT
    Replies
    Views

Try this, the honey comb heater restricts air...

Try this, the honey comb heater restricts air flow. Remove and the engine will be a lot more responsive and a it more powerful. And it costs nothing to do.

Start by removing the air filter from...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: There is a lot of information to put in here so...

There is a lot of information to put in here so this post/thread will keep growing over time, I'll add photos as I can.

This is by no means a complete or definitive guide, my aim is to give people...
  10. Replies
    Views

Poll: there I was, on a nice sunny day in Glorious...

there I was, on a nice sunny day in Glorious Western Australia,half way up a hill, minding my own business...........
    when, out of NO_WHERE
    a tree lept out and attacked my roo bar

I swear on my...
  11. Replies
    Views

I've been meaning to reply to this thread since...

I've been meaning to reply to this thread since it was posted but always got carried away with other stuff.

What GQ10 said is what I would do. I think your technique will be fine Goose. I think...