OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Yep, but it seems to be random. I also get the...

Yep, but it seems to be random. I also get the Resource Limit Is Reached screen, since AB swapped to this new server.
  2. Replies
    Views

Problem has been solved. If anyone else ever...

Problem has been solved.
    If anyone else ever has the same problem, this is what happened.
    When the drop boxes go in, the transmission bracket is lowered 6mm.
    The air filter box is only a couple...
  3. Ok, thanks for the prompting, I just did the...

Ok, thanks for the prompting, I just did the passenger side belt. Only took about 10mins to complete.
    Everyone can manage getting access to the tensioner, so I'll skip to the good bit.
    This is in...
  4. MY STORY - Solved! OVERHEATING WHEN TOWING. WATERLESS COOLANT. ZD30. GU Patrol

MY STORY. SOLVED. OVERHEATING WHEN TOWING. WATERLESS COOLANT. ZD30. GU Patrol.
    I have learned so much over the years from snapshot readings from other members of this site that I thought it was...
  5. Replies
    Views

First practical EV 4x4 maybe?

Styling aside, from a purely practical viewpoint of 600 K range, immense torque, wading depth, etc this mob have built a vehicle with some impressive specs for a 7 seater wagon/F150 dual cab size EV....
  6. Eyre Highway with a touch of dangerous camping.

Nullarbor clifftop camping

A spot that is extremely weather sensitive hehe.

https://youtu.be/gjZTDtMBL8E
  7. Replies
    Views

Broken bolt and stud removal.

G'day all. This short youtube clip shows some easy techniques to remove broken bolts and studs without damaging the thread. I hope you find it helpful.
  8. Thread: The Joke Thread

by Bob
    Replies
    Views

The city miser was on his death bed, as his last...

The city miser was on his death bed, as his last request he asked to be alone with his lawyer, doctor, and priest.
    “I know I am going to die” he said ” and I would like to take my money with me, ...
  9. Thread: The Joke Thread

by TPC
    Replies
    Views

I went to the liquor store Friday afternoon on my...

I went to the liquor store Friday afternoon on my bicycle.
    I bought a bottle of Scotch and put it in my bicycle basket.
    As I was about to leave, I thought to myself that if I fell off the...
  10. Replies
    Views

I've read all this thread and was still a little...

I've read all this thread and was still a little confused about legality, so I read the clear view website and found this. Still not totally convinced so I will make further inquiries before...
  11. Thread: Ceramic Tyre Beads

by Bob
    Replies
    Views

Video demonstrating Tyre Beads ...

Video demonstrating Tyre Beads

http://www.abcbeads.com.au/#!video-demo/ci59

and how they work

http://www.abcbeads.com.au/#!how-they-work/c1qc9

It is going to cost me just under $100 to...
  12. Replies
    Views

Yeah I'm locking it unfortunately gents as I have...

Yeah I'm locking it unfortunately gents as I have a different opinion as many of us will.
  13. What happens to the trees when an area that has...

What happens to the trees when an area that has been locked up and untouched gets burnt by fire ..... it is then all gone anyway ....and it seems to be happening more frequently now that so many vast...
  14. in a previous life i worked for the DSE...

in a previous life i worked for the DSE (Department of Sustainability and Environment) and i was a Saw Log Grader in the Logging Industry. I was on contract and was paid according the quantity. I was...
  15. Personally, I don't want to see any 'pristine'...

Personally, I don't want to see any 'pristine' forests logged, but if I understood what I heard on the news, this area Abbott is talking about was previously logged, and isn't 'pristine'. I am also...
  16. Replies
    Views

Nah, there is no loctite or locking tabs, there...

Nah, there is no loctite or locking tabs, there are eleven short 5mm countersunk phillips head bolts and two long 5mm hex head bolts. I will be using medium strength loctite on them. I really think...
  17. Replies
    Views

So I have now had the easy cool fridge for just...

So I have now had the easy cool fridge for just under a month...... When I received it, I plugged it in on 240 volts in the house and put a carton of warm coke in it and set it at 4 degrees, it took...
  18. Replies
    Views

Close to a grand fitted, but I did save a few...

Close to a grand fitted, but I did save a few hundred by having a Taipan exhaust with a sensor point in exhaust already so they just screw it in.
  19. Replies
    Views

Well, this is a bit a bit overdue as I've been...

Well, this is a bit a bit overdue as I've been off the net for a while, but I sorted out the old Patrol. I thought I'd post anyway just for information, the more there is the better off we are I...
  20. Replies
    Views

Severe loss of power in ZD30 Patrol

In February 2012 I noticed a severe drop in power in my 2003 Patrol Wagon auto. The first thing I did was check the air filter. I had just had the fan belt changed and blamed it on something the...
  21. Replies
    Views

I have been getting very similar results. I have...

I have been getting very similar results. I have just replaced the head with a european non-genuine number which when compared to the original was much better engineered and about 50% heavier. The...
  22. Replies
    Views

Ok so had a great time over there, and i must...

Ok so had a great time over there, and i must say, Sandy Cape and the Lighthouse is 100% worth the trip, the walk up to the lighthouse from the beach is 1.2Ks (take heaps of water) its a pretty steep...
  23. Replies
    Views

Nissan Patrol Family Tree

Someone may be asking this one day so thought I would put it on the forum for reference.

Nissan Patrol models and date of manufacturing.

Make: Nissan Patrol
    Model: GU Mk2 Patrol
  24. Replies
    Views

What macca said ^, take what you can carry so you...

What macca said ^, take what you can carry so you dont have to purchase much on the island, and fill up with fuel @ rainbow beach.

You can get a variety of food stuffs (as well as nice pie's...
  25. Replies
    Views

A great place to clean your car after Fraser is...

A great place to clean your car after Fraser is here..... CAR WASH

When you get off the barge, just keep going straight through at the roundabout onto Karoonda rd, the car wash is at the end of...
Page 1 of 2 1 2