OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

My Icelandic ride!

Been a member for a few years now but never really taken the time to make a build thread, not sure if i ever will, but the least thing i can do is make a Members ride thread... especially since i...
  2. Thanks, i used your thread a lot when i did my...

Thanks, i used your thread a lot when i did my conversion, helped me a lot! This was also very helpful and the guys at AXT were really great when i contacted them, no problem helping a buddy out even...
  3. Thread and hose sizes for turbo coneversion on TD42 (Pictures)

Got this from AXT a year ago when i was doing my Turbo Conversion, thought this could be of use for someone.
  4. Maybe i should upload this to the forum directly,...

Maybe i should upload this to the forum directly, could help someone else.
  5. Here is something you could use, got it sent from...

Here is something you could use, got it sent from AXT when doing my turbo conversion.
  6. Replies
    Views

Thanks you guys.. Really great to be welcomed...

Thanks you guys.. Really great to be welcomed like that :) From what i can see, there isn't many users here from Iceland so i'll try to create some Thread here to upload some pictures from trips...
  7. Replies
    Views

We have some small forrests, but thats under 1%...

We have some small forrests, but thats under 1% of the whole terrain here i think. Thanks for great feedback, looking forward to chatting here and giving/receiving good advices.
  8. Replies
    Views

I live in "Reykjavik" now for i am in school. I'm...

I live in "Reykjavik" now for i am in school. I'm from a small town on the east coast of iceland where there is plenty of snow for all winter :) Than in the summer time when i'm not at sea, we travel...