OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

And yes, there was an issue accessing the site in...

And yes, there was an issue accessing the site in past days...

Regards
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yep that is the safest option when you don't have...

Yep that is the safest option when you don't have a recovery point.

However hitch receivers are better because the strap is able to slide on the shackle to the correct angle if the snatch isn't a...
  3. Replies
    Views

Lol. I've scrubbed my driveway before... Pressure...

Lol. I've scrubbed my driveway before... Pressure cleaner, chemicals, scrubbing brush... The works. Finally fixed the oil leak that was making the mess.

And found out the hard way that a 3l...
  4. Replies
    Views

... have you taken the Relay Box cover off and...

... have you taken the Relay Box cover off and had a look?

Unless you have a fitment different to what I have seen, which is entirely possible, there might be a few less components inside that box...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi Rob. Sorry mate but the interior is all...

Hi Rob.

Sorry mate but the interior is all gone, and it was all manual winders im afraid.

I'll keep my ear to the ground for you though.

Cheers,

Rob
  6. Replies
    Views

Put my front diff back in, bolted the hubs back...

Put my front diff back in, bolted the hubs back in. Crawled under to zip tie the air locker line up, realized I needed another. I slide myself out from under the car and whack! I'm seeing stars. I...
  7. Replies
    Views

Your IC was 14 years old so I think you have no...

Your IC was 14 years old so I think you have no legal recourse to a "new" one in any circumstance.

You might get a "without prejudice" second hand "new" one out of them without going legal if you...
  8. Replies
    Views

nothing wrong with keeping everything clean and...

nothing wrong with keeping everything clean and tidy mate...makes it easier to clean the next time and see any problems..maybe I have more time than a lot of people !...and I personally have a...
  9. Replies
    Views

Left, Iris a rescued pup and Joe about 14 months...

Left, Iris a rescued pup and Joe about 14 months old42619

Grown up seven years later staying warm in Flinders 42620
  10. Replies
    Views

So here is my old blue. He died a few years ago...

So here is my old blue. He died a few years ago at 14. He was a great dog was Gonzo.

And here is my current companion, Jet. A pure bred Kelpie but the laziest working dog you'll...
  11. Replies
    Views

They look like my Nan's old dachshund miss piggy....

They look like my Nan's old dachshund miss piggy. She lived for 17 years and I reckon got so fat the her belly was nearly touching the ground when she waddled haha.

Great looking dogs though mate
  12. Replies
    Views

This is our wee girl Lizzie. She's a rescue dog....

This is our wee girl Lizzie. She's a rescue dog. Part staffy,bluey,jack Russell and dachshund apparently

This is from her puppy class graduation. She the size of the jack Russell but the...
  13. Replies
    Views

Yeah its an extra hour and twenty but by far the...

Yeah its an extra hour and twenty but by far the best for dog friendly, camping and heaps of good tracks!!!
    Ticks all the boxes and no laws to break, only my brother in laws pretty Ford Ranger....
  14. Replies
    Views

Headlight Warning Buzzer

I often drive with my lights on during poor weather or early mornings to work. To save a flat battery I recently fitted a headlight warning buzzer and thought I'd share how I did it. If I turn off...
  15. Thread: New member

by fracster
    Replies
    Views

Welcome aboard Rob.

Welcome aboard Rob.
  16. Thread: New member

by MEGOMONSTER
    Replies
    Views

Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net....

Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
    If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information. ...
  17. Thread: New member

by threedogs
    Replies
    Views

That first Ti certainly made an impact on you. so...

That first Ti certainly made an impact on you. so welcome Rob to the best forum
    on the planet. Jump in anytime and enjoy. Don't forget some pics when you get the new Ti
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: There is a lot of information to put in here so...

There is a lot of information to put in here so this post/thread will keep growing over time, I'll add photos as I can.

This is by no means a complete or definitive guide, my aim is to give people...