OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Thermostat housing started weeping yesterday,...

Thermostat housing started weeping yesterday, after a big run the day before. Was gonna leave it till I'm home next but thought f#$k it, I'll do it today!

Not such an arse of a job as I thought...
  2. ZD30DDTi Catch Can install with Dual Battery and Compressor

Installed Ryco Catch Can today to 04 DX with DI ZD30. As you can see from the pics, there ain't much room under the bonnet. I was considering moving the compressor but after much procrastination I...
  3. Replies
    Views

Yep I'm aware of all that, my D40 has a Provent...

Yep I'm aware of all that, my D40 has a Provent fitted and it works great, that's why I'm fitting one to this vehicle I have purchased which doesn't have one and needs one. The previous owner had...
  4. Wicked advise, cheers muchly! Sent from my...

Wicked advise, cheers muchly!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  5. Replies
    Views

Just a few pics on the strip out and refit of the...

Just a few pics on the strip out and refit of the box!http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2019/08/69.jpghttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2019/08/70.jpg

Sent...
  6. Replies
    Views

More...

More...
  7. Replies
    Views

78733 Here's one pic. I'll get more

Here's one pic. I'll get more
  8. Replies
    Views

Thinking the 6500 Optimiser but that's a year or...

Thinking the 6500 Optimiser but that's a year or two away yet, got a fair few other additions to make before that happens, research will be a priority but. Cheers for the welcome
  9. Replies
    Views

Just bought a 2nd hand chopped 03DX

Gday all, great to be accepted. Been a while since I joined but finally got the vehicle, 03 DX Wagon chopped with ZD30DDTi but hoping to fit a Chev in the coming years, it's a 3 year project for a...