OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: What has made you Happy today??

Well. I had the final meeting tonight for this job. Just got told its mine if I want! Woo hoo! Managing a branch with some 14 staff will be stressful at time but I think its time I stepped up to the...
  2. Replies
    Views

Just spent 3 days at Landcruiser Mountain Park -...

Just spent 3 days at Landcruiser Mountain Park - first time there.
    It's bloody big! Needed 3 days there to see most of it, but definitely not all of it.
    I think some of the track ratings are a...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Fair enough lol, that's another thing MCM does....

Fair enough lol, that's another thing MCM does. it will auto download tv episodes as they are released, then re house them in the correct show/season folder. Does Plex source the synopsis cast list...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: haha nice. i used to be network admin for dept...

haha nice. i used to be network admin for dept education in sydney, also have heaps of crap to play with. i tried plex but couldnt get into it/didnt find it smooth enough. i run an emby server with...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Nice mate, what are you running/doing with it? ...

Nice mate, what are you running/doing with it?

Here's my setup, it's my last PC build, amd 1090t 6 core, 32gb ram, running windows 8, used purely to house shiploads of data.
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hume hwy a Patrol in front of me begins blowing...

Hume hwy a Patrol in front of me begins blowing tons of white smoke... Slowly coming to a halt to the side. I pull over to help as to me it smelt like a fire more than anything...
    Family towing...