OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Have a look at this thread mate. Heaps of pics...

Have a look at this thread mate. Heaps of pics from the major players mate ...
  2. Replies
    Views

You have an post Aug 95 NA blacktop. From what...

You have an post Aug 95 NA blacktop. From what you describe.
  3. Thread: TD42 differences

by AB
    Replies
    Views

TD42 differences

Just stole this off Faceache, not sure how accurate it is but a full layout of the differences of each TD42 engine.

4. Replies
    Views

T motor oil pumps are a higher flowing pump.Oil...

T motor oil pumps are a higher flowing pump.Oil pressure is basically going to stay the same. They are a gear pump and the Turbo pump has wider gears than NA. . It's also a direct bolt in and I can't...
  5. Replies
    Views

Yeah have to agree with MB she'll be right I...

Yeah have to agree with MB she'll be right I reckon. My old turbo looked worse than that, have pulled the motor down somewhat at the moment for other reasons and is in pretty good condition- can...
  6. Replies
    Views

Some pics of the mountings. Obviously in chopping...

Some pics of the mountings. Obviously in chopping the manifold up we lost some of the original mountings. Easy fix though with some blocks of ally. You will notice there is extras of most things just...
  7. Replies
    Views

Actually if you see my current build on the new...

Actually if you see my current build on the new block you can see what I have done.

I used the OEM water drain from the HT18 into the thermostat and had the steel line flared to fix to a T piece I...
  8. Replies
    Views

Shorter bracket for the Borgwarner turned up...

Shorter bracket for the Borgwarner turned up today!

10 more days to go!!!
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: DIY TD42 Cooling System Overhaul

Gday guys,

Thought I would do a write up of a full cooling system overhaul I did recently, I took my time and took pics along the way. Only working part time atm so have way too much free time on...
  10. Replies
    Views

Hi Tassie basically the biggest single...

Hi Tassie basically the biggest single improvement to the std runner system is to raze the top 50mm. This has the effect to allow the centre entry air to enter the plenum more effectively or more so...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The front diff I was working on for this article...

The front diff I was working on for this article was out of a GQ Patrol and was fitted with Nissan manual hubs. The job is the same on GU Patrol with only minor differences in the hub nut area.
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: SUSPENSION; RADIUS ARMS; The front radius...

SUSPENSION;

RADIUS ARMS; The front radius arms are the arms which extend from the chassis forward to the front diff. Look for cracking or perishing of the bushes. To do this you will need a...
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: **BRAKES AND STEERING ARE CRITICAL SAFETY SYSTEMS...

**BRAKES AND STEERING ARE CRITICAL SAFETY SYSTEMS DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SERVICE THESE SYSTEMS UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING**

BRAKES; The vast majority of GQ/GU Patrols (and Mavericks) were...
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: DRIVE LINE; DIFFERENTIALS; First thing to...

DRIVE LINE;

DIFFERENTIALS; First thing to check is oil leaks (note: oil leaks may also be caused by blocked breathers, see third paragraph). Oil leaking from the front of the diff where the tail...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: There is a lot of information to put in here so...

There is a lot of information to put in here so this post/thread will keep growing over time, I'll add photos as I can.

This is by no means a complete or definitive guide, my aim is to give people...
  16. Sticky: Download Full Factory Original 1998 Nissan Patrol GU Manual.

For those members needing the original full factory 1998 Nissan Patrol GU Manual.

This manual covers RD28ETi.

Free download on below attachment.

Enjoy!

If anyone else needs other...