OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

The front mount is appealing but I have a little...

The front mount is appealing but I have a little too much real estate already with the radiator, AC condenser, oil cooler etc. I have no issues with the tower brace being a Cab chassis. I am...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hey sorry for taking so long to get back to you....

Hey sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Ive been madly catching up on my home renovating needs since we have finally ( touch wood) got some clear weather. Got a 4 days away up coming...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Ha ha... love your persuasion. Unfortunately I...

Ha ha... love your persuasion. Unfortunately I have a serious appointment that weekend with my wife for our 28th wedding anniversary. I want a 29th!!

I seriously want to get together with everyone...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yeah, No brainer there, I have an aluminum...

Yeah, No brainer there, I have an aluminum Fabricator that has done some work for me that can build one. The shroud, perse, probably only needs to be the interface between the fans and the radiator...
  5. Replies
    Views

Michael, The HPD for the CRD is a direct...

Michael,

The HPD for the CRD is a direct replacement for for the factory Intercooler albeit it is thicker and it has a fan under neath. The IC cannot hit the block but sits very close to the tubes...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Ha Ha, Love your work. Ive ordered mine albeit I...

Ha Ha, Love your work. Ive ordered mine albeit I have just gone with the plain stainless and I have bought a Donaldson Ram Head to go on it.

I'm hanging out to get it before I send the truck down...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I don't believe it... I was in contact this week...

I don't believe it... I was in contact this week re a 4" snorkel for my truck and Millsy sent me photos of the snorkel on a GU. I state that I had a 6.5 hand he said that it was a 6.5 that he took...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Doh, Why didn't I think of that. Sent...

Doh,

Why didn't I think of that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: [QUOTE=PBBIZ2;717396] Hey, no problems pissing...

[QUOTE=PBBIZ2;717396]

Hey, no problems pissing all over my parade as I am the first to admit that I have no friggin idea what the hell I am doing, but Im having fun doing it :) Most of the stuff...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Ha yes, this was my thought. One thing I have not...

Ha yes, this was my thought. One thing I have not stated is that I have lifted the rear of the bonnet by about 10mm in naive hope that it would assist the flow from under the bonnet out through the...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hmm, I spoke to Greg on Wednesday and talking...

Hmm, I spoke to Greg on Wednesday and talking about my heating issues and he indicated that he was removing the viscous coupling from many vehicles as he had a machined adapter that brought the fan...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Ha ha, naw, I'm just being a pussy. Turns out...

Ha ha, naw, I'm just being a pussy. Turns out actually broke 1 toe and one very bruised. My PPE thongs I was wearing obviously protected my foot more than I thought!

Sent from my iPad using...
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Crap, had to replace my harmonic balancer as it...

Crap, had to replace my harmonic balancer as it had a groove in it where the oil seal sat, hence my oil leak I was posting about some time back.

So the old harmonic balancer is on the work bench,...
  14. Replies
    Views

Just some Private Parts so to speak .... sorry,...

Just some Private Parts so to speak .... sorry, could not resist.
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Its actually a good article, one of 3. I have...

Its actually a good article, one of 3. I have just ordered a differential magnahelic of flea bay so when it rolls up and when I figure out how to use it I'll post some results. I felt a little...
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hmmm... sure I posted the same URL about 3 posts...

Hmmm... sure I posted the same URL about 3 posts back

17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: An intersting site. ...

An intersting site.

http://www.autospeed.com/cms/article.html?&title=Undertrays-Spoilers-Bonnet-Vents-Part-1&A=113176
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Today .. I am off after hours on call and the...

Today .. I am off after hours on call and the weekend is mine. Sitting back with a scotch in hand soaking in the heat. Poor bastard that took over from me on call with the planned Ausgrid outages...
  19. Correct. Also just an out there thing, some...

Correct.

Also just an out there thing, some one indicated that the ingress for cabling through the firewall is via two large rubber grommets either side of the firewall. Continuous playing,...
  20. Thread: Intercooler

by rainsey
    Replies
    Views

Ha ha... thanks for he heads up. The fingers work...

Ha ha... thanks for he heads up. The fingers work faster than the iPad ... hate to see what actually comes out

21. Thread: Intercooler

by rainsey
    Replies
    Views

Crap I hate predictive text off my iPad. Whilst I...

Crap I hate predictive text off my iPad. Whilst I am probably an illiterate individual, my posts are contra indicative to the real me. Please ignore any really bad linguistics in my reply.
  22. Thread: Intercooler

by rainsey
    Replies
    Views

Okeydokey, The intercooler is one I purchased...

Okeydokey,

The intercooler is one I purchased from HPD after my OEM started leaking around the crimped joints.

It's off a 2008 ZD30 CRD. The intercooler is as per what HPD have on their web...
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: MB, Thanks for the info. Re the thermostats,...

MB,

Thanks for the info. Re the thermostats, yes it appears the 88 degree units are what Greg from BD thinks is in my engine. Now not really having any knowledge of what I am saying.... Greg also...
  24. Replies
    Views

A 4.5 x 3 metre gazebo so the truck can have a...

A 4.5 x 3 metre gazebo so the truck can have a bit of shade from the hot days coming.

25. Replies
    Views

No probs. 285/75-16 and $350 a corner fitted and...

No probs. 285/75-16 and $350 a corner fitted and balanced.

Cheers

Rainsey

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3