OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I have my answer now, lucky she’s only starting...

I have my answer now, lucky she’s only starting to get some surface rust this sounds like the way to go 👌 thanks heaps for the post hopefully my wagon turns out even better then your forum name 😂 ty
  2. Replies
    Views

Oh I should of mentioned that, that was with...

Oh I should of mentioned that, that was with roadies on 👌 makes a difference 😂
  3. Replies
    Views

Tuned 👌

So got the old girl back from tune she was stock mods are as listed. Posting this because I guess a lot of people want to know roughly how much hp nm torque they can get with basically just a mild...
  4. Replies
    Views

You got any pics mate prob sell a lot easier with...

You got any pics mate prob sell a lot easier with them. Seems cheap sure it’ll sell 😉
  5. Replies
    Views

I live in one so ofcourse 👍 it’s nice north of...

I live in one so ofcourse 👍 it’s nice north of Brisbane
  6. Replies
    Views

Oh yeah for sure an EGT is going in with new...

Oh yeah for sure an EGT is going in with new exhaust and tune wouldn’t live without it. Any recommendations for a place to tune the big girl at?

North of bris pref or in bris
  7. Replies
    Views

Alright thanks for heads up 👌

Alright thanks for heads up 👌
  8. Replies
    Views

I’ve got a tonne of nulon mix we used for trucks...

I’ve got a tonne of nulon mix we used for trucks the concentrate 50:50 with distilled would suit the big 4.2 chuggah?
  9. Replies
    Views

Yeah so there is rx super which I bought with ci...

Yeah so there is rx super which I bought with ci comes in white bucket. Then RX diesel black bucket n RX super super I think, which I think is like modern diesels
  10. Replies
    Views

Alright might go grab some cheapies then, they...

Alright might go grab some cheapies then, they make life that little bit easier don’t need a industrial pump when you got a gf that can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Haha totally kidding 😂