OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. more pics, below was prior to cleaning up 85413...

more pics, below was prior to cleaning up

below pics show location of wiring, notice lhs is right in the corner and rhs wiring is over the cross member and not in the corner.
  2. Replies
    Views

Tried to Edit but need to recheck how too, OK...

Tried to Edit but need to recheck how too,

OK UPDATED, PROBLEM SOLVED

The brown plug is not the one required to remove, this is simply for the wiring to attatch to the main plug,

The big...
  3. Replies
    Views

Thanks Bacho86, Thanks for putting your pics up...

Thanks Bacho86, Thanks for putting your pics up too mate, without those i wasnt sure if it would hold, pics make it heaps easier than trying to rest it, hopin out from underneath for a look. Save...
  4. Replies
    Views

Thought id update some pics for reference ...

Thought id update some pics for reference

These show the bbar support brackets side brackets ive been mentioning, i simply removed it drilled the holes and used stainless bolts
  5. [QUOTE=Rock Trol;574680]These photos show the...

[QUOTE=Rock Trol;574680]These photos show the Runva 9500-Q winch in the Nissan steel bar.

This pic shows the control box mounted inside the bar out of the weather. Top is...
  6. http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.p...

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?31944-Runva-11Xp-Install-to-Genuine-Nissan-Bar

Dunno if its too late but I started my install with pics tonight if your interested

Cheers,...
  7. Replies
    Views

Welcome Gene, Enjoy ya new truck and feel free...

Welcome Gene,

Enjoy ya new truck and feel free to ask anything I do, and the members here are very informative. as the sayin goes, there are no silly questions, only silly mistakes.:driving2:
  8. Replies
    Views

Thanks Kallen, It seems that the mounting issue...

Thanks Kallen, It seems that the mounting issue is corrected when turning it over as the rope spools off the bottom, although its not exactly centralised it does make a huge difference in the angle...
  9. Replies
    Views

DIY 2014 GU Rear Draw Build

Just spent 40 mins doing a new thread and me tablet crashed so heres a few pics of my drawer build to date. Just gotta do a few minor touch ups and its completed.

Material
    18mm marine ply...
  10. Replies
    Views

Thanks guys, i got it so been busy checkin all...

Thanks guys, i got it so been busy checkin all nooks and crannies, price was too cheap to refuse, ended up it was 9 leaf springs. Im half way thru a drawer build also so heaps goin on. Drawer build...
  11. Replies
    Views

Pretty much the same mate, i bought the bolts...

Pretty much the same mate, i bought the bolts today and have mounted 2 slides,

I also got some 3mm plate cut to glue to the upright before attatching the slides to add strength as 100kg...
  12. Replies
    Views

Rosco, your a good man, appreciate you putting...

Rosco, your a good man, appreciate you putting them up, they look realy good, side panels and rear shelf came up grouse too,
  13. Thanks for the offer NGQ4.2, Ill head into Dandy...

Thanks for the offer NGQ4.2, Ill head into Dandy tomorrow and get back to ya,

If ya hadda grabbed a pallet before ya left the mob ya coulda bought yaself some black widow drawers lol

Cheers
  14. Replies
    Views

Before I add notes and for those who have...

Before I add notes and for those who have replied, I say thankyou, but Please bare with me guys Im fairly new at forums, including replying with quotes adding pics and somehow just read all the...
  15. Replies
    Views

Wow. And i nearlg bought the ARB drawers this...

Wow. And i nearlg bought the ARB drawers this week. Fletch thats an awesome post with great detail. I recon i could do it az you have if you dont mind. My only concern was the sliders but you...
  16. Replies
    Views

Thanks my third 256, I followed the suggestion re...

Thanks my third 256, I followed the suggestion re the below Nissan 350Z airbag reset on you tube and it worked. But i still recommend people to view your link ( incase they havent) as there are...
  17. Replies
    Views

I just passed mine on to a mate, was the best...

I just passed mine on to a mate, was the best engine ive ever owned mate, stock 2001 4.5 gu and no gas conversion. power to boot. 312ks since i drove it off the floor and owes me a starter motor,...
  18. Replies
    Views

Hey mate, congrats with the GQ youll love it, im...

Hey mate, congrats with the GQ youll love it, im new too so lookin forward to gettin into it, good luck,

Cheers

Dave