OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I think I will put this one in the to hard bag...

I think I will put this one in the to hard bag lol, 2 x bolts easy to look and simple job but I have spent 1 hr trying to remove it, air con pipe in the way can only can get a small socket or spanner...
  2. Replies
    Views

CRD thermostat replacement tips

Hi all I was going to change my thermostat today on my CRD 07 patrol and thought the bolts were at the front I was wrong lol, looks easy but bloody tight space on the bottom one, the top one would...
  3. Yes I looked at the injection seal in the rocker...

Yes I looked at the injection seal in the rocker and was told no lol, just doing the rocker cover and glow plugs seals then hopefully no more leaks cheers
  4. Thread: Best size tyre

by madchef
    Replies
    Views

Thanks guys. , doing lots of reading lol prob go...

Thanks guys. , doing lots of reading lol prob go 285 ? I got 265 on now but I'll see what price I can get them for, also deciding on which lift kit also lol.
    Thanks Dave ..
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi Guys, I pissed it all lol, It was wet but not...

Hi Guys, I pissed it all lol, It was wet but not to bad it was a good day, But I do need a lift kit fitted as them ruts got big lol, some big hills there and gravel so some sliding going on .
  6. Replies
    Views

Well I first blocked the one on the manifold ....

Well I first blocked the one on the manifold . Then it was still blowing through the crack from the other side, so we blocked the other end of pipe, all good and no problems, so do I have to block...
  7. Thread: Any idea

by madchef
    Replies
    Views

Yes had a look on net and they are breather pipes...

Yes had a look on net and they are breather pipes for the transfer case and front assembly. Then they go to engine bay. It didn't make any difference when they was off. Person before must have got...
  8. Will put some up when I pick up on weds arvo, ...

Will put some up when I pick up on weds arvo, Looking for gadgets now lol
  9. Well I bought one. 2007. Gu 5 my07. 123000 on the...

Well I bought one. 2007. Gu 5 my07. 123000 on the clock full service, had some diesel chip super smart upgrade. 3 inch exhaust , dual battery's, some kind of silver can with blue pipes from it and...
  10. Thanks all its a my08 and has 175000 on the...

Thanks all its a my08 and has 175000 on the clock it's an Auto, it says average fuel is 11.8 / 100k, but others older say 10.8 per 100 k, so why is this and is that high ?? I think I'm going to get...