OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Yeah was thinking of the 3 way switch. I have...

Yeah was thinking of the 3 way switch. I have wiring there for my old spotlight I had .... before it got torn off. So was thinking of using that and changing switch over to suit
    Its great i can...
  2. Replies
    Views

Fitted a Uneek rear bar. Picked it up on Gumtree....

Fitted a Uneek rear bar. Picked it up on Gumtree. Wrong colour but thats easily sorted.
    Just got to change reverse camera to a flush mount type and wire up an over ride switch for the reverse lights...
  3. Replies
    Views

Fitted LED h4 globes a couple of weeks ago....

Fitted LED h4 globes a couple of weeks ago. Finished doing LED indicator and park lights today to match it all in.
    Replaced stock flasher unit with Narva one so no hyper flashing.
    All working...
  4. Replies
    Views

Heres a screen shot of it relating to the...

Heres a screen shot of it relating to the shackles and chain
    http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2018/05/75.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
  5. Replies
    Views

As far as rigging onsite yes many riggers usually...

As far as rigging onsite yes many riggers usually seat the pin then back off 1/4 turn. If used like this the rigger and/ or the site the pin would be moused so that it does not come loose. Now i do...
  6. Replies
    Views

Not picking fights here , whilst you are correct...

Not picking fights here , whilst you are correct in the breaking strain vs swl / wll you should never exceed the SWL of anything used. The safety factor is there for a reason.
    Yes there is a safety...
  7. The older VK56 motors had issues with timing...

The older VK56 motors had issues with timing chains stretching on the LHS i think it was. Not sure about the newer versions.
    Have a search on google and it will show up in a few of the US based...
  8. Replies
    Views

Diff lock light will flash until its engaged....

Diff lock light will flash until its engaged. Once it is engaged it will stay light solid. Sometimes takes a bit to engage with the factory solenoids. Few slow tight turns left to right usually help...
  9. Replies
    Views

MB still not enough though as people are still...

MB still not enough though as people are still getting hurt or killed by bad practices or misinformation/ misuse of the gear used. If this forum has prevented at least one injury or death from the...
  10. Replies
    Views

Just because your point is rated to 5000kg doesnt...

Just because your point is rated to 5000kg doesnt mean you can swing 5000kg off it.
    Many other factors can come into play. Chassis strength and the actual condition (eg rust inside) of it being one....
  11. Replies
    Views

As long as its a grade 8 bolt and above i dont...

As long as its a grade 8 bolt and above i dont see an issue with it. Which is what you have bought.
    Going back to rigging we could not use anything less than grade 8 or above to lift / pull . Very...
  12. Replies
    Views

Have you pulled the vac hoses off the diff...

Have you pulled the vac hoses off the diff solenoid or checked them for damage? If the vac line to keep the actuator out (disengaged) it could be creeping back a touch just enough to trip the sensor...
  13. Replies
    Views

Switch may be stuffed possibly or check the...

Switch may be stuffed possibly or check the sensor wire on the back of the diff. Maybe thats fell off

14. Replies
    Views

Wish i got 13.5 anywhere close out of my TB48...

Wish i got 13.5 anywhere close out of my TB48 [emoji16]
    Pretty sure the original fuel consumption listing for them was just written as LOTS and not as a number

15. Replies
    Views

Wont be long til the rest of the country follows...

Wont be long til the rest of the country follows suit i think.

The new inspection laws seem a bit rough IMO. I do get the issue with cars with serious defects sticking out like dogs balls though...
  16. Replies
    Views

Those 4 pin connectors should be usually wired up...

Those 4 pin connectors should be usually wired up as the top 2 holes with the indent in it to line up would be + and -
    The ones on the bottom are usually for the rca inputs and reverse switch
    But...
  17. Replies
    Views

James just on your analysis engine , im guessing...

James just on your analysis engine , im guessing this will be ultimately what will grade track difficulty autonomously.

How does this differentiate between say a driver taking it easy and crawling...
  18. Pretty sure the early gu tb45 was still using...

Pretty sure the early gu tb45 was still using consult.
    Use NDS on your android. Not much else will work (or is updated anymore)
    As for bluetooth adapters there are a few on ebay you can pick up ....
  19. Personally i think the alternator is probably too...

Personally i think the alternator is probably too small for all the heating stuff your running. Those accessories pull the battery down fast then doesnt have a chance to charge it properly once your...
  20. It shouldnt have a trojan in it. It will seem to...

It shouldnt have a trojan in it. It will seem to the virus program it does
    Same like any root access programs usually trigger the same thing. Disable the virus scanner and install and run. Once its...
  21. Replies
    Views

Yeah normal hydraulic oil mate. Used to keep a...

Yeah normal hydraulic oil mate. Used to keep a drum out the back of the shop for that brand of jack alone. Other than that they worked alright. I have still got one in the shed somewhere.

Sent...
  22. Replies
    Views

Hodge yep used to get them like that all the...

Hodge yep used to get them like that all the time. Near on single warranty claim we had was because of low or no oil. Take it back and they will fill it for you if you want

Sent from my SM-G920I...
  23. Replies
    Views

Just double check the oil in it before you use it...

Just double check the oil in it before you use it Hodge
    I used to work for them and they sometimes had no oil in them from the factory

24. Replies
    Views

Looks like a heap of fun. I would like to try...

Looks like a heap of fun. I would like to try head out that way one day.
    Im used to driving on sand. I spend pretty much most of my off road time on it. Some of the beaches are stupidly soft and...
  25. Replies
    Views

Serious question here guys. Whats it like driving...

Serious question here guys. Whats it like driving in snow? Similar to sand or more mid like?
    Just interested because being in WA its highly unlikely i will ever get to driveon or through the stuff....
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4