OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Yeah I bought the extended ones for my lift....

Yeah I bought the extended ones for my lift. Thanks. :)
  2. Replies
    Views

It's been a while. Done a bit since I was last...

It's been a while. Done a bit since I was last here.

Most notable are new seats in the GQ, my original drivers GQ seat was totally stuffed. I am planning on turning the passenger one into a...
  3. Replies
    Views

Over the past few days I've: Replaced the main...

Over the past few days I've:
    Replaced the main seals on the engine, both front and rear.
    Replaced the clutch
    New handbrake shoes and second hand drum
    Got some extractors and put them on.
    Full...
  4. Replies
    Views

I had tried this with 1 of the 2 GQ clocks I...

I had tried this with 1 of the 2 GQ clocks I have, but it didn't work. I haven't tried it on the other, the 1 from my old Maverick I had about 15 years ago. Thanks for the link, I might give the...
  5. Replies
    Views

Installed a 2nd mic for the UHF. I needed to also...

Installed a 2nd mic for the UHF. I needed to also buy an extension lead for it.

Also I made up a plastic plate to cover up the old clock hole. Done to clean it up and make it look a...
  6. Replies
    Views

Thanks guys. I had a chat with the brother...

Thanks guys.

I had a chat with the brother yesterday and decided to go sealed beam. He found some on ebay with gas filled globes 100/75W @4000K. Might go with them and I decided with the globe...
  7. Replies
    Views

Mudgee as in the town in Central NSW? I live...

Mudgee as in the town in Central NSW? I live 30mins from there, in fact I am heading in there tomorrow.

Hey there's one Mudgee Wines, grapes are grown in Mudgee and processed and turned into...
  8. Replies
    Views

So far I am extremely happy with them. They're...

So far I am extremely happy with them. They're from ebay I got them for AU $460.00 (well $475.00 as I wanted express postage so they would get here in time. Came a day or two earlier than stated).
  9. Replies
    Views

Looks like MudRunnerTD's GQ has made it's way...

Looks like MudRunnerTD's GQ has made it's way onto Facebook courtesy of 4WD TV.

https://www.facebook.com/4wdTV/photos/a.235775373126940.53667.233874483317029/812414905462981/?type=1&theater
  10. Replies
    Views

It's a great mod, thanks to Warehouseno27 for...

It's a great mod, thanks to Warehouseno27 for posting it on Patrol4x4 and now here.

I did this recently myself as posted in my Patrol thread.

56023 56024 56025 56026 56027 56028 56029
  11. Replies
    Views

Well I got back last night from Newcastle where...

Well I got back last night from Newcastle where the Patrol got all new bushes (the originals were still in there and in terrible condition), 2" suspension lift, a rebuilt rear diff, new front wheel...
  12. What all Cruiser need to keep up with Patrols

I was talking to my tutor today, doing a diploma currently in interactive computer game design and the assignment I am up to is doing a complex 3D model with one of the options being a car tyre. I...
  13. Replies
    Views

Today I finally received the last parts for the...

Today I finally received the last parts for the Patrol, the wheel bearings so I am all set for the weekend. I am really looking forward to getting all the work done on her, Friday can't come soon...
  14. Replies
    Views

Great thread and write up mate. Very interested...

Great thread and write up mate. Very interested to see how this all comes out. Good luck with the rebuild and conversion sounds like a great project. :D
  15. Thread: New Shoes

by Majestic
    Replies
    Views

That is a great deal. After the set I recently...

That is a great deal. After the set I recently got on wear out I plan to dig a bit deeper into the bank account and get duelers. I had them previously on my old Maverick and liked them.
  16. Replies
    Views

I wish him the best of health and a speedy...

I wish him the best of health and a speedy recovery.
  17. Replies
    Views

Great thread guys and I had a good laugh. ...

Great thread guys and I had a good laugh.

If I could afford a GU, I would buy a MQ/K and strip it down and totally rebuild it. Brand new MQ would be awesome.

It's pretty clear all car...
  18. Replies
    Views

It is, but has a similar max and min lifting...

It is, but has a similar max and min lifting height as the one I posted. Only downside of that one is it's a pick-up only. That's close to a hour hour trip for me. Factor in fuel and the other one is...
  19. Replies
    Views

So I got the last parcel for my suspension lift...

So I got the last parcel for my suspension lift today. I got a set of springs (heavy duty) and the shockies the other day and AustPost decided to spit up the 3 box package and I got the last parcel...
  20. Replies
    Views

Sorry for the bump. But I'd thought I would add...

Sorry for the bump. But I'd thought I would add some info.

I am a qualified boilermaker by trade, I used to weld on the trains now running around in Sydney. Some points in this thread were of...
  21. Replies
    Views

I don't envy you of that job. I have an upcoming...

I don't envy you of that job. I have an upcoming one in my GQ sometime this year. I think the worst part will be the drilling as I hate drilling in cars.

Your finished product looks pretty solid....
  22. Replies
    Views

Majestic's TD42 89 GQ

Hey all, thought it was about time I made a thread about my Patrol. She is a 1989 ST Diesel 4.2 that I bought just over a year ago for a solid $5000. It had 420K on the clock it's now 431K. A bit of...
  23. Replies
    Views

A little update, I got my new tyres and rims the...

A little update, I got my new tyres and rims the other day. I decided to go 33" A/T on 15x8 rims. Not the best brand tyres out there but were good for my budget and so far I am happy with them. I did...
  24. Replies
    Views

Yeah that's the one, a bit pricey but it's...

Yeah that's the one, a bit pricey but it's stainless and will outlive me. I used to build trains for a living and know how long stainless can last. I will only ever buy one unless my keys are stolen.
  25. Replies
    Views

Look what I got off Ebay

I hope this is the right section, I apologise it it's not.

I got this off Ebay, came from England and took a while to get here obviously. It's cut from stainless and polished and makes a great...
Page 1 of 2 1 2